SE design

yeeeeaaaahhhh, and beluga still has their kickstarter page up and running.......

Its a lot harder then most think to design a razor from the ground up, using your own thoughts and ideas and approach to it. Then it is to simply copy a patent from 50-70 years ago, as SO many are doing these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a lot harder then most think to design a razor from the ground up, using your own thoughts and ideas and approach to it.

I am sure it is, but I would think that since you have:

1. finally finalized the adjustable balance point handle design
2. Focused on razor head design.
3. I have several head styles to play with, say 3, that offer great ability of flexibility in design. ie, they can be turned into almost anything..

.....and have the ability to turn out 50 prototypes in short order, you could at least show us a rough sketch of the design. I mean with your ability to knock out new razor designs in the time it takes to visit the bathroom at 2:00 A.M., a bunch of us are curious to see what's cooking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am sure it is, but I would think that since you have:

1. finally finalized the adjustable balance point handle design
2. Focused on razor head design.
3. I have several head styles to play with, say 3, that offer great ability of flexibility in design. ie, they can be turned into almost anything..

.....and have the ability to turn out 50 prototypes in short order, you could at least show us a rough sketch of the design. I mean with your ability to knock out new razor designs in the time it takes to visit the bathroom at 2:00 A.M., a bunch of us are curious to see what's cooking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom