SE design

I made a thread yesterday, and it was deleted.

I am in the final stages of finalizing my design for a SE razor. And I am wondering, since I cant pay anyone, who on here is considered to be best able to test out a razor design, and actually give proper feed back on it.

I know a few seem to do that for paid endorsements, but I cant pay.

I made a thread yesterday, and it was deleted.

I am in the final stages of finalizing my design for a SE razor. And I am wondering, since I cant pay anyone, who on here is considered to be best able to test out a razor design, and actually give proper feed back on it.

I'm new here so I'm probably not who you might consider but I am a potential end user. And user insight and research has to draw out novice and expert needs. Are you talking proof of concept 3d painted render or actual machined razor? #verykeentohelp

Im talking actual razor in your hand, testing. shave angle, and all that nice stuff.

If people wanted I could actually give them a rough blue print for ONE of my designs that they could print out on card stock and go use after they got the scissors out and did some folding and got a spare razor handle from the shed.

Im talking actual razor in your hand, testing. shave angle, and all that nice stuff.

If people wanted I could actually give them a rough blue print for ONE of my designs that they could print out on card stock and go use after they got the scissors out and did some folding and got a spare razor handle from the shed.
Real razor you say.....would love to hear more about it. And card stock folded template sound like a winner for marketing, what a novel idea. So back to your razor. Could we see any pics?

All I have right now are rough sketches and theories. without even trying to I came up with ideas for 5 razors last week sitting in the parking lot at work looking for my ear plugs.

Have a look at this forum, see who has experience with similar razors, pick 3-5 of them and start a 4-6-way conversation with them. Don't be too vague... have some pictures to show at least...
You can get PAID for testing a prototype razor? Good grief! I'm being owed money!!
Seriously... people would be happy to test your whacky ideas for the fun of it...

P.S. Not another variation on the Mongoose theme, please....

instead of finalizing my designs like a good drafter I have actually been creating more. Came up with 3 more adjsutables during a 2 am bathroom visit.
I have created some really odd ideas, that by using mechanical means, ive cut down on machine time and processes. Its like, in some instances I have taken the building of say, a super adjustable, down to the stamped sheet metal technology level of a GEM SE.

johnny boy, I can do that. I can also give you an injector that has no need for a blade to be loaded in it around the clock, I can also give you an injector design that can use those feather/kai blades as well as regular schick/persona injector blades. and I could most likely make it adjustable.
I could probably make it so that the entire head could be made out of a credit card size piece of sheet metal to boot. The only question is, is anyone actually going to buy the better mousetrap we talk about, when its offered to them?

johnny boy, I can do that. I can also give you an injector that has no need for a blade to be loaded in it around the clock, I can also give you an injector design that can use those feather/kai blades as well as regular schick/persona injector blades. and I could most likely make it adjustable.
I could probably make it so that the entire head could be made out of a credit card size piece of sheet metal to boot. The only question is, is anyone actually going to buy the better mousetrap we talk about, when its offered to them?
Make it and make it good and they will buy....failing that start a kickstarter campaign. All jokes aside i'm very interested in the multi head injector that can take feather blades. Are we talking different plates and caps or multiple location nods to lock the various blades in place.

I would be very interested in trying to make one of your designs. I have made an injector myself that is currently on a multi Continent pass around.

This Forum is fantastic place to get real world testers and brutally honest feedback.

If you are willing to supply me a blue print I would be honored to try it out.

Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom