Scent of The Day

Penhaligon's sartorial EDT (sample). I think that this is going on my Xmas list.

My fav Pens

Dior Leather Oud for me
giphy.gif

The original smells like a more luxurious 4711 to me, how does the oil stack up? Might have to get some...

I've smelt the original . It's more refined than the copy oil, but the oil is still quite nice
Longevity is quite good, applied at 7 in the morning and still detectable at tea time.
I have this and the Sublime Vanille, and I prefer the latter. Stronger scent and longer lasting.
I wouldn't mind trying more oils from Mr Perfume. In the past I've bought perfumes and soon after gone off them. This way at least you've only spent a few quid.

Was Bateman ( nice tan ) not wearing Paul Sebastian in the book ? I couldn't make out what it was in his cabinet in the film version.

JohnnyO. o/
I think there's mention of a number of fragrances, Paul Sebastian, Obsession, YSL and others.

I described how I see the difference between the Leather Oud and Oud Ispahan to someone the other day.

Leather Oud. It's Bateman smashing two prostitutes in a threesome.

Oud Ispahan. It's Patrick and Demi at the potters wheel in Ghost.

I think there's mention of a number of fragrances, Paul Sebastian, Obsession, YSL and others.

I described how I see the difference between the Leather Oud and Oud Ispahan to someone the other day.

Leather Oud. It's Bateman smashing two prostitutes in a threesome.

Oud Ispahan. It's Patrick and Demi at the potters wheel in Ghost.
It was described this way to me.

I certainly agree with the former comparison. Balls deep.

I haven't seen Ghost but Oud Ispahan is definitely more ‘innocent'.

Back
Top Bottom