Scent of The Day

I'm going to chase Babs around the house wearing Dior Oud Ispahan tonight.

3MfjtGZ.jpg

Christian Dior Oud Ispahan.

Sweet-sour oud lifted by the floral-sweet rose with an air of warming patchouli is what immediately hits me. You can definitely draw the comparison to C.D. Leather Oud but far, far lighter. I say 'lighter' but it's still potent. It smells like it'll last a while and is projecting nicely. I've tried a couple of other rose-oud mixtures but this one is the most 'premium' smelling to me so far, and probably the one I'd wear most. This one is a keeper for sure - get your hands on it while you can chaps!

Christian Dior Oud Ispahan.

Sweet-sour oud lifted by the floral-sweet rose with an air of warming patchouli is what immediately hits me. You can definitely draw the comparison to C.D. Leather Oud but far, far lighter. I say 'lighter' but it's still potent. It smells like it'll last a while and is projecting nicely. I've tried a couple of other rose-oud mixtures but this one is the most 'premium' smelling to me so far, and probably the one I'd wear most. This one is a keeper for sure - get your hands on it while you can chaps!

It's a very very similar if not the same Oud as LO to me, it comes more to the fore later on. I find I need an extra squirt over the LO. It's very wearable and I'd say it could easily be borrowed by the other half in the right situation.

It's a very very similar if not the same Oud as LO to me, it comes more to the fore later on. I find I need an extra squirt over the LO. It's very wearable and I'd say it could easily be borrowed by the other half in the right situation.
Definitely agree with you there. I think that is where I'm drawing the comparison, and makes sense that is presents itself more as the rose dies off. I went for an extra squirt at a gamble and think it's paid off. I think it'd suit my OH as well as she's a fan of rose scents but she tends towards lighter roses, plus she doesn't often spend on fragrances anyway. (She more than makes up for it in handbags, however).

Back
Top Bottom