Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prep - Woods Of Windsor Cedar Woods soap / Pre-lather / 3 min steam
Razor - Gillette Fatboy
Blade - Perma-Sharp Super (#3)
Brush - Shavemac Raptor 26/52 DO1 3 Band Bulb
Soap - Nanny's Silly Soap Traditional Moroccan Sands
After - Frozen towel / Cien X-Bolt A/S
Result - Ridiculously Dolphin Smooth

I've been using some of the best soaps and creams available recently, so the bar has been set pretty high. This is a tallow first for Nanny's Silly Soap and Sharon @SoapAlchemist has not only vaulted over the bar, but straight out of the stadium!
We're very lucky to have the calibre of soap makers in the UK that we do, and this little red tin can stand proudly beside the giants of the shaving soap industry.
It's got all I look for in a soap, and for me the all-important post-shave feel, which is just fantastic!

Tabac Shower Gel
Rocket HD
Rapira Platinum
SOC 2Band
Tabac Cream
Tabac AS
Nivea Sensitive Balm

Mmmm.... smell like a god. This is going to be my set up for the week.

I decided I had too many soap/creams, so I numbered them randomly 1-16 and am giving them a week each to justify their keep. It's not going great - everything is staying so far. Bugger!

from saturday

shavecraft 101/oss handle
astra sp
tobs badger brush
proraso green
tobs sandlewood as gel

still not convinced about the 101. i did have a lot to get rid of to be fair, but the open comb side doesn't seem to work like a "proper" open comb. i had to losen the handle to get rid of some clogging under the blade. shave was acceptable, its quite mild and so probably best for a more regular shave than the "once a week" that it was subjected to.

Back
Top Bottom