S.O.T.D. Saturday 29th October to Friday 4th November 2016

Since I can't compete with Wayne's picture, I won't.
Shower prep
Merkur 39c
Voskhod blade
T&H 1805 cream
Korium Scuttle
Nivea Men PSB

It's the time of the year when the scuttle comes out. The T&H 1805 is one of my favourite creams and comes alive when warmed in a scuttle. You'll just have to imagine the perfect shave. Then imagine something worth imagining -- like Hillary in handcuffs.

d173d4861b2436863209bcb3e81d43eb.jpg

Shower prep
Merkur 39c
Voskhod blade
T&H 1805 cream
Korium Scuttle
Nivea Men PSB

It's the time of the year when the scuttle comes out. The T&H 1805 is one of my favourite creams and comes alive when warmed in a scuttle. You'll just have to imagine the perfect shave. Then imagine something worth imagining -- like Hillary in handcuffs.
Don't be daft Steve. Get a picture on. I'm sure it will be excellent.

Henry the shaving brush, previously known as the unnamed shaving brush,
Scottish fine soaps classic,
G. Nurite 5/8
Alum
Nivea men cream
Lucky tiger AS

The Nurite seemed much sharper this time, though I still managed to cut myself, due to not pulling the skin tight enough on my sloppy choppies, doe, the blade skipping slightly,
That seems to happen more on the 5/8's than my other, straights,
Still mustn't grumble.
In my humble opinion, Henry is an outstanding name for a shaving brush.

Shower prep
Merkur 39c
Voskhod blade
T&H 1805 cream
Korium Scuttle
Nivea Men PSB

Providing Bernie Sanders takes her place in getting the job, rather than the mysogynist narcissist gaining office...

Prep - Noxzema / Hot towel
Pre shave - Proraso
Razor – iKon B1 Deluxe
Blade – Voskhod
Brush - New Forest Tubby 1 Finest
Soap – Barrister & Mann Arctique
Post - Witch Hazel, Jojoba oil.

Well, the Voskhod is proving to be a blade that isn't for me...That was a shave that I really didn't enjoy, even though the Arctique did a great job in providing the protection that I needed to get a BBS finish, as well as leaving me with a great post shave feeling..

Back
Top Bottom