S.O.T.D. Saturday 29th October to Friday 4th November 2016

I spent the afternoon honing seven razors. Today's shave was an evening shave test shave. It worked fine[emoji1]
SOTD
Route 66 Rum Runner Soap
B-400 Brush by Tom
Dubl Duck Dwarf Razor
Alum
Lucky Tiger
Old Spice Cologne
Have a nice weekend!
492735831849fc759d5847f903b8aba3.jpg

SOTD: 30th October 2016.
Sunday shave..JPG

Shaving recipe for today.

Pre: warm shower:/Cien (Sport) Shower Gel & Shampoo / warm wet flannel to my face.

Razor:Jagen David B30

Blade:Sputnik (1).

Brush: Chinese unbranded horse hair.

Cream: Groomed + 4 drops of Glycerine in the mixing bowl .

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Post:Lavender oil & Witch Hazel mixture./Groomed Post Shave Balm.

A/S :Blue Stratos .

It's been a while since i last used my humble Jagen David..one of the first i bought from amazon back in april 2016,when i first started DE shaving....i now know how to get the best from it,matched with the sputnik, it performed excellently, giving me a very efficient 3 pass +pick up's silky smooth shave with no errors to report.., the brush only shredded a few hairs today..in all a nice shave to end the week, i'm ready for what sunday has to offer.Enjoy your day, gentlemen.:cool:

Last edited:
Pre: Bloom
Razor: EJ89L
Blade: Derby Premium
Soap: @phoenixandbeau Albion
Brush: The Maxi 5 Speed - Black Badger
AS: Dolce & Gabbana

Thoughts on the blades here

Been up since 5:00am! On a bloody Sunday! Oh well, got all the clock pushed back so thats one job done! Next is to take Tilly for her new glasses...Better shave!

Great 2 pass shave and clean up. Blades are excellent and loving the soap. Clean, mean and....something else that rhythms with "een"...Cream? no...Dream...nah...Keen? Yeah! Keen...to get back in bed Zzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom