S.O.T.D. Saturday 27th May to Friday 2nd June 2017

Evening all.
Great shave this evening for several reasons, firstly it was tabacs turn in the rotation, secondly it was my first use of a razor my good friend gave me, it's a Gillette head on the first stainless handle he's made. It was made 105mm long, as standard sizes are too small for my hands.
Great feedback from the slim Gillette head, very loud! The handle was the perfect length and good and heavy with great grip.
He's making me a brass version too, but in fifteen mil.
Great three pass, the tabac giving the expected results.
Feeling and smelling great, winning combination, I think my friend is going to do quite well in the razor handle business.
Gillette razor,
Feather blade #2,
Tabac soap,
Omega boar brush,
Tabac underarm,
Tabac lotion.
IMAG0670_1.jpg

Evening all.
Great shave this evening for several reasons, firstly it was tabacs turn in the rotation, secondly it was my first use of a razor my good friend gave me, it's a Gillette head on the first stainless handle he's made. It was made 105mm long, as standard sizes are too small for my hands.
Great feedback from the slim Gillette head, very loud! The handle was the perfect length and good and heavy with great grip.
He's making me a brass version too, but in fifteen mil.
Great three pass, the tabac giving the expected results.
Feeling and smelling great, winning combination, I think my friend is going to do quite well in the razor handle business.
Gillette razor,
Feather blade #2,
Tabac soap,
Omega boar brush,
Tabac underarm,
Tabac lotion.
View attachment 25792
Great looking handle.

Yesterdays shave :)

Loved this, especially the soap :)
fb990ed38f507b055c9b44c70cfa6258.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk