Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

image.jpg SOTD 31st March

Razor..Muhle R41 (2013)
Blade..Polsilver Stainless (Lodz) #1
Soap..Meissner -Tremonia Strong' N Scottish
Brush..Semouge 2000
Post..Thayers lavender
Edt..Club de nuit by Armaf

The R41 paired with the Polsilver gave a great close shave.....too close on my Adams-Apple but the bleeding stopped quick enough! :)
The scent comming from the Strong' N Scottish is so intense but I love it.....Whisky and charred oak...wonderful.

Enjoy the last day of March people.......:)

Last edited:
Razor: Schick G
Blade: Schick (2)
Brush: Shavemac ATG LE The Rowl Silvertip
Soap: Route 66 Perfect Storm
Aftershave: Folsom & Co. Shambala
Bowl: Symmetrical Starry Night Dottie Bowl

Another good shave with this combination of products. Much better performance from The Rowl tonight. Symmetrical bowl takes a little getting used to, but I'm getting a good lather from this shave bowl.
View attachment 24399

Greetings

A really lovely photo. Does all of that melt water mean that Spring evens comes to Canada eventually!:D

Regards
Dick.

View attachment 24400 SOTD 31st March

Razor..Muhle R41 (2013)
Soap..Meissner -Tremonia Strong N Scottish
Brush..Semouge 2000
Post..Thayers lavender

The R41 paired with the Polsilver gave a great close shave.....too close on my Adams-Apple but the bleeding stopped quick enough! :)
The scent comming from the Strong N Scottish is so intense but I love it.....Whisky and charred oak...wonderful.

Whisky & charred oak ?
Stinks like an overflowing ashtray !

View attachment 24400 SOTD 31st March

Razor..Muhle R41 (2013)
Soap..Meissner -Tremonia Strong N Scottish
Brush..Semouge 2000
Post..Thayers lavender

The scent comming from the Strong N Scottish is so intense but I love it.....Whisky and charred oak...wonderful.

You've been enabling again, haven't you? The Scottish soap looks great. If you like that, try this (if you haven't already): The Gentleman's Groom Room Highland Bothy. @patw and @Kevy have endorsed this one. Cedary, smoky vetiver number...with a dash of Aberfeldy 12 y.o. single malt, apparently. Great stuff. A hard soap that looks like clear toffee, yet gives a great lather.

You've been enabling again, haven't you? The Scottish soap looks great. If you like that, try this (if you haven't already): The Gentleman's Groom Room Highland Bothy. @patw and @Kevy have endorsed this one. Cedary, smoky vetiver number...with a dash of Aberfeldy 12 y.o. single malt, apparently. Great stuff. A hard soap that looks like clear toffee, yet gives a great lather.
Thankyou very much, enabler :) I may well try that one. :)

Friday 31st...

Pre - Proraso Green pre-shave
Soap - Wickhams 1912 Cashmere vegetal
Brush - Semogue 2000
Face lather
Razor - Schick Injector G8
Blade - Schick SE (ex China)
Post - Thayer's Rose Petal
Smell - Alt-Innsbruck EdC

Perfect shave today. A re-affirmation that (for me) vintage Schicks are amongst the very best SEs out there. I'm being careful with my remaining 14 Chinese blades, though; they seem to be getting scarce. The Personna equivalents aren't bad.

Brush and soap worked to give a lovely slick lather and the smell of Alt-Innsbruck is really great; with a cool menthol burn.

Be well guys.

S.
20170331_095520.jpg

Attachments

• 20170331_095520.jpg
    20170331_095520.jpg
    796.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom