image.jpg SOTD Sunday 25th June

Prep....Shower, Olive oil soap
Razor....Feather AC SS Kamisori
Blade....Feather pro
Soap....Valobra Cologne
Brush....Semouge 2000
Post....BBA post shave balm
Scent...Tabacco Rose (Oil Mr Perfume)

I thought I would use the Feather AC SS today because it may be going on holiday soon (out on loan) and I will miss it!
A great close shave was had and was as smooth as I require and expect after a good shave, finnished off with the wonderful BBA psb and a dab of Tabacco rose here and there ......looking good ,smelling great and ready for the day!

Wishing you all a great Sunday .....:)

Last edited:
Sun 25th June
RazoRock Syn. 24mm
Tabac
Brass General
Schick Proline Type P [ 6 ]
Alum Rub/Rinse off
Tabac A/S lotion

Definitely getting more adept in use of this Razor. The razor/blade combo just seems so smooth,
and is so non threatening. All areas very easy to access apart from around the nostrils, where at the moment I am not quite getting it right , other than that the finished shave quality is first class.

IMG_1356.jpg

25th June 2017.
2.JPG

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Cussons Imperial Leather: Peppermint & Eucalyptus Shower Gel .

Pre:

warm wet flannel to my face.

Wilkinsons Fruits~Coconut & Vanilla Body Butter.

Brush: Erasmic Bristle.

Bowl Lather.

Soap:Chinese Cologne Soap.

Blade: Voskhod. (2)

Razor: Pearl SBF-11.

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Peppermint Oil & Witch Hazel Mixture/Barbon~ Menthol A/S.

Groomed~ Post Shave Balm.

Greetings,

My Pearl SBF-11/Voskhod paired up really well..resulting in a very smooth 3 pass +pick ups shave with no errors to report.

First time use of the Chinese cologne soap, the verdict?..apart from the abnormal green and purple carbuncle starting to appear on my upper lip after the shave, it's fine...Only joking.:D

The soap's performance was on equal par with Blue's goat milk soap..."Another good value shaving soap from china"....Both create a wonderful slick protective lather in no time ,leaving a nice mellow post shave feeling to my face.

Finishing the shave off with a generous splash of Barbon~ Menthol A/S.

My face is feeling very cool & super smooth.;)

Enjoy your sunday, ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Pre // Executive Shaving Pre Oil
Bowl // Little Wren
Razor // ATT SE1 Kronos
Blade // Feather Pro (2)
Brush // Maseto 30mm 2 Band
Soap // Tabac
Post // Thayers WH , Aloe Vera Gel
A/S // Tabac
IMG_3038-1(1).jpg
First swirl with my new shaving bowl and along with the Tabac they produced a superb lather.
Smooth two and a bit pass shave.

A shout out for @nolisco for the heads up on the bowl.

HAVE A RELAXING SUNDAY ALL

Last edited:
Bowl // Little Wren
Razor // ATT SE1 Kronos
Blade // Feather Pro (2)
Soap // Tabac
A/S // Tabac
View attachment 26357
First swirl with my new shaving bowl and along with the Tabac they produced a superb lather.

+ 1 on the Tabac duo..A superb set up Pat...It couldn't get any better.;)

Bowl // Little Wren
Razor // ATT SE1 Kronos
Blade // Feather Pro (2)
Soap // Tabac
A/S // Tabac
View attachment 26357

Used my bowl for the first time today, I didn't expect it to have such weight to it. Whips a great lather, was unsure about the stalagmite in the bottom but it seems to work well.

SOTD 20170625

wWTUkwo.jpg

Brush: Custom "Bethlehem" handle / Muhle silver tip fibre knot.
Shaving soap: Scheermonnik "Confijter".
Razor: ATT SE1 (aluminum).
Blade: Kai Titan Mild (7).
After shave: Cella after shave lotion.

The Laguiole knife is only there as decoration - from a previous hobby ... ;)

19367565_1848320702153917_7477028644854956032_n.jpg

Brush: Omega 40033
Razor: Gibbs No 16
Blade: Wilkinson Sword (3)
Soap: Le Pere Lucien Italian Barbershop
Post: Boots Tea Tree Witch Hazel, Nivea 2 Phase & Le Pere Lucien Italian Barbershop Aftershave

What a fine Sunday shave, first use of my new shaving bowl and it whips a wonderful lather, quite hefty and solid feeling in the hand. Before this soap I wasn't a fan of LPL but this is a cracker, one of the few spicey soaps I don't react to (cinnimon). First use of the complementing aftershave and it is very nice, reminds me a bit of Florida Water. Getting reaquainted with the Gibbs No 16, I think I was a bit quick to try to sell it. Turning into a keeper.

Cheers PF

I've only recently bought the Tabac soap bowl and after shave.I was given a gift of the Tabac shave stick from Paul (@Blademonkey ) great fella !!
used it twice and new i had to get the puck and after shave. Great stuff !!!

Have a good day mate :)
@Blademonkey gave you a shaving gift from the gods.;)Have a great day too yourself mate.

Last edited:
19367565_1848320702153917_7477028644854956032_n.jpg

Brush: Omega 40033
Razor: Gibbs No 16
Blade: Wilkinson Sword (3)
Soap: Le Pere Lucien Italian Barbershop
Post: Boots Tea Tree Witch Hazel, Nivea 2 Phase & Le Pere Lucien Italian Barbershop Aftershave

What a fine Sunday shave, first use of my new shaving bowl and it whips a wonderful lather, quite hefty and solid feeling in the hand. Before this soap I wasn't a fan of LPL but this is a cracker, one of the few spicey soaps I don't react to (cinnimon). First use of the complementing aftershave and it is very nice, reminds me a bit of Florida Water. Getting reaquainted with the Gibbs No 16, I think I was a bit quick to try to sell it. Turning into a keeper.

Do you have a picture of the bowl?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom