S.O.T.D. Saturday 22nd March to Friday 28th March 2014

Yesterday:

Gillette Mach 3
Nivea Sensitive Gel
Blue Stratos AS
Gairdner's Beard Oil

Been staying at my parents for a few days and the beard neck line needed doing so not having packed my shaving kit, I pinched Faither's. Quick and dirty though effective. Missed using a brush and the Mach 3 is shite at defining clean lines - its elder brother the Sensor is much superior in that regard and a better all round razor. Still not as good as a DE though. Scruffy, patchy beard at one month and counting......

^ Serene picture, mate. Nice.

Friday Night

Shaving the week away ...

IMG_5373.JPG

Hot Towel
Wickham Soap Company Super Smooth Bay Rum & Club Cola
Pure Badger
Schick E - Gillette Platinum Plus [1]
Hot Rinse, Cold Rinse, Alum Wash & Witch Hazel
Quorum Aftershave

Bowl Lathered
Three Pass - WTG, XTG & ATG

Blending a little Bay Rum & Club Cola in my bowl went perfect alongside my dark rum & Coke which I've been enjoying this evening.

Dodgy very kindly sent me some other injector razors to try and I have to say, I did enjoy the shave where previously I've been struggling with injectors. These blades are very capable and I got a nick while shaving, something that's not happened to me for a good long while now. First shave with the blade - it can be forgiven.

The alum wash felt quite severe, something I always get with injectors, but a calming witch hazel pat afterwards sorted that out. Quorum for afters and we're feeling smooth, smelling nice and writing this up like we've just had a good shave. We have.

Back
Top Bottom