S.O.T.D. Saturday 20th August to Friday 26th August 2016

;)

A bowl or scuttle with some texture will help you lather any cream or croap...your face with some beard will help you lather any loaded brush...and hard soaps work best by letting them bloom with hot water and then loading the brush;):) (others may disagree of course!)

I've just contacted Steve Woodhead about getting one of these...it's sold out at the moment.

You and barbiere both posting pics with the same EJ brush and both making me as envious as hell! Both posting cool pics too!
BTW...where did you get the brush?...I've not seen it on EJ's website

It's sadly a discontinued model :(

Here's a better photo of it:
t66w4g.jpg

Great pic Alfredus.
Love your brush, what colour is it?
Thank you so much gentlemen - you are too kind!

It is a Strawberry Amber 26mm Chief - it was from the 2nd Paladin offering (with a Lee Sabini knot) and my first high end brush. The picture does the craftsmanship of Ken and Cody in no way justice - it is so much more beautiful in person...

I'm no expert on straight razors, but that looks great...the bowl and brush look bloody fantastic and the Prof. Blighty AS fits perfectly. Couple of questions:
1. can you tell me where you got the AS from?...I've been trying to find it
2. Why include the plastic container? It lets it down just a teeny weeny bit:rolleyes:
I'm envious of everything in that pic! (OK, except the urine sample):D...you got some really cool kit!

The aftershave I got it from Martin some years ago and was part of his (successful in my opinion) "Keats Collection". That is all I have left, reason why is been kept in a posh bottle. Unfortunately, it is no longer produced. Apparently Martin chose to dedicate himself to the muse Calliope, or whoever deals with writing and poetry. Like many others, I feel seduced and abandoned.
In regards the urine sample...true, it's like a car crash...I was too enthusiastic about the experimental scales and I even didn't notice...sorry

PS about the EJ brush - it is history and collector item by now (sadly, a discontinued line). Luckily, I have all three of them but the ivory version is my favorite. Why not ask someone to make one like this for you (see Cadman) ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom