S.O.T.D. Saturday 20th August to Friday 26th August 2016

Mike,
I always get a really close shave with my UK Flare Tip, especially coupled with a Lab Blue. Definitely go for it.
Hi Arthur,
Mine is USA model J3- seems rather light compared to the adjustables I currently use [ infrequently these days as into SE/injectors ]. However, will give it a go on your say-so . Will post findings in SOTD.
Mike B

The aftershave I got it from Martin some years ago and was part of his (successful in my opinion) "Keats Collection". That is all I have left, reason why is been kept in a posh bottle. Unfortunately, it is no longer produced. Apparently Martin chose to dedicate himself to the muse Calliope, or whoever deals with writing and poetry. Like many others, I feel seduced and abandoned.
In regards the urine sample...true, it's like a car crash...I was too enthusiastic about the experimental scales and I even didn't notice...sorry

PS about the EJ brush - it is history and collector item by now (sadly, a discontinued line). Luckily, I have all three of them but the ivory version is my favorite. Why not ask someone to make one like this for you (see Cadman) ?
Mervyn is in the middle of making a brush for me which has a bell shaped handle...it should arrive any day now!

Back
Top Bottom