S.O.T.D. Saturday 18th Febuary to Friday 24th Febuary 2017

ERipoJ7.jpg

Proraso White Pre-shave
DR Harris Arlington Cream
Plisson Synthetic
Edwin Jagger M3
Bulldog Sensitive Balm
Aqua di Parma Colonia

Hope everyone is having a nice Thursday.

SOTN 22-01-17
Williams and Arko Soap
Bristle Brush Van Der Hagen
Nippon craft razor 6/8
After shave La Toja
I obtained excellent foam, with this brush that does not loose hair as frequently mentioned of the mark. The craftsman razor made with Hamon technique, is a beauty and has a precise and smooth cut. A little abandoned the after, I was in the corner, I always enjoy it very much. I slept like a baby.
1e383fcfbbfeccdb37b97abb906ba910.jpg

Enviado desde la guarida del lobo estepario...
Sent from the lair of the steppe wolf...

It's put me off using it TBH Stephen, it's the only soap I've ever had a problem with.
I did read somewhere that early batches allegedly weren't allowed to cure as long as they should have been; perhaps we've just been unlucky. I didn't have a problem this morning; but granted, it has gone down slightly in my estimation compared to, say, Wickhams 1912 and the OSPs. I still enjoy the mainstream ones though; Tabac, Cella, The Fat and Proraso et al. Spoiled for choice :)

Thanks buddy. I'm absolutely fine now, just a crap last week!

Thanks re the scuttle, funnily enough, the person that made is actually requested me NOT to post the maker because they are so busy with their other pottery works and they could do without any more scuttle orders lol

I can see why. I've placed an order with Victoria at Little Wren Pottery http://www.littlewrenpottery.co.uk/ for a shaving bowl. It should be ready in a couple weeks.
Glad you are feeling better.

Thursday AM 2017-02-23

Georgetown Pottery G12 scuttle
Rooney 3/2 Ebony Finest (24mm/54mm)
Williams Rose shaving soap (vintage) + Hermès Equipage SC (vintage)
Feather AS-D2/Stork Aristocrat 2 Titanium
Polsilver Super Iridium (1)
Antonio Puig Agua Brava aftershave

After 3 days of not being able to shave because of having carotid artery surgery, I was able to get back to it this morning. I'll only be able to shave my chin and cheeks for the next week or so, but that's better than not at all. And a hot shower felt great.
bzTl1Zq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom