S.O.T.D. Saturday 11th Febuary to Friday 17th Febuary 2017

image.jpg SOTD 15th Feb 2017

Razor..Gillette Fat Boy 1960 set on 5
Blade..Polsilver super iridium #1
Soap..Old Spice Shulton
Brush..Kent BK12. Mr Big
Post..Thayers lavender AF witch hazel
AS ..Old Spice Shulton

A wonderful retro shave today and the fat boy is still up to the job as is my old puck of old spice shaving soap producing a fantastic lather, finishing off with a splash of the real stuff Shulton old spice aftershave...nice.

Untill the next time.......

The Drunken Goat
Plisson
Razorock Stealth
Fine American Blend AS

b4ade753422601eea109a9778e3b66a3.jpg

Regards

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

Smells like baking cookies.

7ff66a96d0056feaeabb7d63e2ddc0ec.jpg

Wed 15th Feb

Omega 11126 boar
Speick Active
The General with 85mm/ 101g Windrose Handle
Feather Pro [ 3 ]
Alum Rub/Rinse off
Tuff Green A/S Lotion

Since using this chubby handle [ 16mm dia ] with The General, I am much happier with the way it Shaves. After some encouragement am also using a Feather Pro. There is a very noticeable but not unpleasant blade feel during the Shave. but have not felt that it was going to bite, as I do not rush and use the lightest of touches.

The Razor/Blade combo was very smooth and comfortable today, no doubt assisted by the lather which allowed the razor to glide with ease. Even areas such as the upper lip/chin and jaw line were dealt with easily. Probably
the best Shave I have had since departing from the Cartridge World a few years back.

IMG_1161.jpg

16583654_400892350249481_2181717595365834752_n.jpg

Brush: Frank Shaving Pur Tech 26mm synthetic
Razor: Hone Type 15
Soap: Taylor of Old Bond Street Shaving Cream for Sensitive Skin
Post: Witch Hazel & Rockface moisturiser, no aftershave today.

Had the worst shave in a long time yesterday, several nicks and even got my lip! Goes to show that no matter how used to shaving you are, you can still get bitten. Today however was very pleasant and although I was cut up a little yesterday, I came through unscathed today. A lovely mild shave with the Hone and a second use on the Bic blade that bit me yesterday.

I am entering the beginning of the end of my ToBS so starting today I'm going to alternate it every other day until it is gone, I think I have about 10 uses left in it.

View attachment 23596 SOTD 15th Feb 2017

Razor..Gillette Fat Boy 1960 set on 5
Blade..Polsilver super iridium #1
Soap..Old Spice Shulton
Brush..Kent BK12. Mr Big
Post..Thayers lavender AF witch hazel
AS ..Old Spice Shulton

A wonderful retro shave today and the fat boy is still up to the job as is my old puck of old spice shaving soap producing a fantastic lather, finishing off with a splash of the real stuff Shulton old spice aftershave...nice.

Untill the next time.......

Awesome shave. How do you fit that gargantuan brush into that little mug? [emoji12]

Back
Top Bottom