S.O.T.D. Saturday 10th December to Friday 16th December 2016

Today's shave
Razor -Homemade 9/8 near wedge
Brush -New homemade silvertip brush in marble.
Soap- Martin de candre fern
A/S- Paco Raban a

c979f9c576f85d8738a18cec091c09c0.jpg

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

SOTD: 10th December 2016.
A.Saturday Shave..JPG
Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: warm shower:/ Asda Jasmine & sandalwood shower gel/ warm wet flannel to my face.

Pre:

Bloom Water face wash.

Face Lather

3 Drops of Wilkinsons Shaving Oil: / Fruits: Rhubarb & Vanilla Body Butter.

Razor: Merkur 34C.

Blade: Ladas Super Stainless .(new)

Brush: Semogue 1438 .

Soap: Blue's Goat Milk. + 4 drops of Glycerine & 4 drops of Floid Mentolado Suave A/S in the soap tin.

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Lavender oil/Witch Hazel Mixture./Floid Mentolado Suave A/S.

Gillette Sensitive Balm.

A new set up for the weekend, i tried adding some Floid Aftershave to the Blue's soap and what a excellent addition to the soap.IMHO the Semogue 1438 boar brush is superb for face lathering,along with the Ladas S.S. /merkur 34C combo, yet another 3 pass + pickup's silky smooth shave with no errors to report.finishing off the shave with one of my all time favourite aftershaves.I'm ready for the weekend.Enjoy your day,gentlemen.;)

Last edited:
image.jpg SOTD Saturday 10th December 2016

Razor...Bunny v3 pass around
Blade.. Schick #5
Soap.. Wickhams Frankincense
Brush..Omega 49 pro
Post..Thayers AF Lavender
AS..Fine Platinum

It was smelling like Christmas today in my bathroom, the scent coming from the new Wickhams soap was fantastic and not only did it smell great it performed well too.
The Bunny was perfect, a real pleasure to use, I will miss this little chap when my time is up.

Wishing you well....:)

December 10, 2016
Mongoose B2 with Triad Ti
Feather Super Pro (10)
Simpson CH 2 Synthetic
Route 66 Bay Lime Twist
Witch Hazel
Folsom & Co Capri

I just received the Route 66 Bay Lime Twist as a gift from a friend. The scent is a very bright take on traditional Bay. I enjoyed the lime front note and was pleased to find the scent rounded out with other citrus notes as well. Overall I find the scent a delightful fresh take on Bay. As expected the CH2 Synthetic easily whipped the Bay Lime Twist into a wonderful slick lather. The two pass shave followed by minimal touch ups ended in a near BBS. I finished up the shave with a slash of F&C Capri. I hope everyone has a fantastic Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom