Ryder Cup 2012

We won? Eh? I gave it up with an oh well and what a daft game golf is.

Ahh victoire, sweet victoire! Of course you do realise the glorious game was born in Scotland.......:angel:

That's more amazing than Man U in '99!

Sorry AD, I kinda pictured you like that anyway....:angel:

Well jeeez, who woulda thunk this could happen,

Pretty amazing win for you Limeys and other foreigners. My congratulations.

Man, this really has been your year for winning sports stuff. The hell's next.....Sumo wrestling?

You think maybe this sports writer might be dreading going into work tomorrow? With that kinda accuracy, he should be a weatherman. http://bostonherald.com/sports/columnists/view.bg?articleid=1061164083&position=1

Great temprament shown by both sides.
Graeme, I always thought it was "born" in China, but codified in Scotland - it was explained to me that "You'd want to stay in and argue about the rules and write about it if you lived in Scotland" !! Just sayin.
love'n'joy
Lloyd

I got on Europe at 18:43 when they were 6/1.

Never thought I'd have reason to thank Tiger Woods!!!

I dreamt we won the Ryder Cup.

Good Lord, we did!

That's right up there as one of the great sporting moments. Tiger didn't hesitate to concede the last Molinari put - from a distance most of us normal mortals could easily have missed. Westwood was made to put from a few inches.

I enjoy all my sporting events the day after. Far too nervous when they are actually happening.

I always enjoy 1 October. The first day of my retirement 17 years ago. Not missing great sporting events has been one of the joys ever since.

lloydedwards said:
Great temprament shown by both sides.
Graeme, I always thought it was "born" in China, but codified in Scotland - it was explained to me that "You'd want to stay in and argue about the rules and write about it if you lived in Scotland" !! Just sayin.
love'n'joy
Lloyd

:) I'd drink to that.

I retired last night and it was all square. Got up this morning and the news brightened up my morning!

Brilliant result.

Ian

Amazing display, watched the whole thing last night. How much did you boys win then?

Back
Top Bottom