Closed Roll Up, Roll Up.... Blade Bazaar PIF!

Maf95 said:
Could I please be added to the list? One thing though, I'm a poor student, at the moment I only have Derby extra blades. But I hope to buy more blades real soon. By the time it's my turn I'm positive I'll have something good to contribute, so what do you say? Can I join in? Thanks.

You are probably next on the list my young friend...... so you probably have very little to put back in anyway. However there is a guy on one of the threads here who sells a blade sample pack at a good price (i'm sure someone will remember who)..... alternatively if you PM me your address I am willing to provide you with a few tasters to get you started. I was shown good will by this site and always prepared to repay the favour by helping newbies

Shemen Zait said:
Maf95 said:
Could I please be added to the list? One thing though, I'm a poor student, at the moment I only have Derby extra blades. But I hope to buy more blades real soon. By the time it's my turn I'm positive I'll have something good to contribute, so what do you say? Can I join in? Thanks.
Ok, added you in.

Thank you.

*Sweeney Todd* said:
Maf95 said:

You are probably next on the list my young friend...... so you probably have very little to put back in anyway. However there is a guy on one of the threads here who sells a blade sample pack at a good price (i'm sure someone will remember who)..... alternatively if you PM me your address I am willing to provide you with a few tasters to get you started. I was shown good will by this site and always prepared to repay the favour by helping newbies

Losethebeard I believe? I'm going to look into it. And that's a really nice gesture, thank you!

The list as it currently stands...

Rhedgehog - with me currently
Aytri
Maf95

I'll PM Aytri and get his address and it should be away just after the weekend.

Thanks for organising this guys, it's been great to get a few of the ones i've missed and forward on some of my favourites for others to try...

Ok guys, it's been a week and i've heard nothing from Aytri. Leave him in the list and we'll move on i guess, rather than keep anyone else waiting any longer.

Maf95, PM me your address and i'll get them out to you ASAP.

I don't have this yet, but just thought I'd let everyone know I'm off on my holidays on Saturday, so apologies for anyone wanting to get in on this, there will be a bit of a delay. I'll be gone 9 days. I'm just wondering though, if it turns up whilst I'm away whether or not it will fit through the letterbox?

Maf95 said:
I don't have this yet, but just thought I'd let everyone know I'm off on my holidays on Saturday, so apologies for anyone wanting to get in on this, there will be a bit of a delay. I'll be gone 9 days. I'm just wondering though, if it turns up whilst I'm away whether or not it will fit through the letterbox?

Just found out my brother is off work next week, so he can make himself useful and open the door when the postie comes knocking! :D

Sorry for the slight delay, it went First class this morning, so should be with you tomorrow.. Its in a jiffy bag and is in a business card case, so depending on the size of your letter box, might just make it through...

I can't get hold of aytri, so that makes ParkerBx next in line, so please PM me your address. I'll have my brother post them on Monday.
Thanks everyone for allowing me to be a part of this, really enjoyed trying out some new blades.

Back
Top Bottom