Closed Roll Up, Roll Up.... Blade Bazaar PIF!

The yellows are close second for me at the minute alongside Voskhod but my go to blade at the minute in my vintage gillettes is the Astra SP which I hated when I started DE shaving

OK *Sweeney Todd*. You're up.

The blades are with me. Thanks Jedi for sending them on to me. Gonna try out a few I've not tried and then PIF. Can you please PM me your address *Sweeney Todd*?

Gonna add some Feathers are there aren't any in there amazingly, Gillette Yellows and BICs. Going to try Vokshods, Raphira Stainless and Persona Lab Blues! Awesome project. Thanks to all contributors.

arrived this morning. some interesting things in there. gonna try one of the english wilkies tomorrow!

there was a lack of gillettes in there apart from yellow, so i added a couple each of greens, silverblues, nacet, both types of extra thin, a couple of feathers and some crystals.

Yeah I chucked a box of yellows in as they were all I had for the gillette range..... I too was hoping to find more of them. Try the sputniks I put in if you havent already as I really enjoyed the shave, they actually shocked me.

Could I please be added to the list? One thing though, I'm a poor student, at the moment I only have Derby extra blades. But I hope to buy more blades real soon. By the time it's my turn I'm positive I'll have something good to contribute, so what do you say? Can I join in? Thanks.

Re: RE: Roll Up, Roll Up.... Blade Bazaar PIF!

Maf95 said:
Could I please be added to the list? One thing though, I'm a poor student, at the moment I only have Derby extra blades. But I hope to buy more blades real soon. By the time it's my turn I'm positive I'll have something good to contribute, so what do you say? Can I join in? Thanks.
Ok, added you in.

Back
Top Bottom