Review: Timeless Razor's OC model

We are currently working on a new handle design/designs (hint, hint), and I will post pictures and details, as soon as I have them. We are also looking into offering just the heads by themselves, or as a master kit. We've been busy in the shop getting orders ready to ship. So I haven't been able to update everyone on the the details of our new ideas. We will soon.
@Timelessrazor any idea on when orders placed on the 14th will be shipped? Website mentioned a weeks lag time.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

@Nishy is getting married so it would be great if you could fill the entire box with tiny, tiny confetti.
He loves that kinda stuff.
DB this will make you laugh, as with anything in the UK read the small print. Asked wedding venue if we could have a 'confetti bomb' nothing sinister just an explosion of confetti for the first dance etc. Anyway were told no. Went to my cousins wedding few weeks back and they used a confetti bomb. Rang up to ask why they were allowed. We're told they lost their £2000 deposit. Apparently French crystal chandeliers cost a pretty penny to remove, polish and return to ceiling!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

DB this will make you laugh, as with anything in the UK read the small print. Asked wedding venue if we could have a 'confetti bomb' nothing sinister just an explosion of confetti for the first dance etc. Anyway were told no. Went to my cousins wedding few weeks back and they used a confetti bomb. Rang up to ask why they were allowed. We're told they lost their £2000 deposit. Apparently French crystal chandeliers cost a pretty penny to remove, polish and return to ceiling!

Ouch!
So......that's a no on the confetti?

Timless Razor/ @Timelessrazor have gone modular
You can now 'build your own razor'

You can buy only the heads or handles - mix and match.

Full product list and prices posted now

Also - a new stainless steel handle has been made available:
$50 / £34
(100mmx14mm, 94gr)

RUMyNUE1NUEwQzVBMEM4RjcyOTU6YTMzZjVkODM1OTY5ZGIwZDViNGNjN2M1MzQ4MGU1OWI6Ojo6OjA=

RUMyNUE1NUEwQzVBMEM4RjcyOTU6YmNmMmIyNmJiM2E4ZDU3ZDEzZjMzNGExYzgyNGY1MzE6Ojo6OjA=

RUMyNUE1NUEwQzVBMEM4RjcyOTU6YzgwMTQ3MTExZTM4NTFlMzNjZjM5YjQ0ZjY2ZTY5MTY6Ojo6OjA=

Back
Top Bottom