Recommend me a shaving creme

I like Speick cream, but am a bit strange... I actually started out with some Piccadilly Shaving Co. sandalwood (pretty much same thing as TOBS) and hated it - An Arko stick was preferable.

Try KENT shave cream, smells and performs great also has a decent menthol hit for the coming warmer season. Yes the smell is very important but when you finish your shave you will rinse your face and the smell anyway. It would be great to have a matching shaving cream and aftershave/cologne/edt but it is not necessary.

La Toja cream. Bloody brilliant stuff, although I'm still looking for a UK supplier where I can get it for a decent price (anyone any ideas). I usually pick some up for a few Euro bucks when I'm in Spain on my Jollies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maca Root from The Body Shop, offers lots of protection and sleekness, it has a mild fruity scent I think,

TOBS Coconut, lovely scent but no as protective or sleekness as the Maca Root I find

Cella, Lovely almond scent, and lots of sleekness.

LEA professional cream for around £4 from Connaught Shaving. They do a range of creams. And although it's called a soap, 3p is as near a cream as d..n it is to swearing.

JohnnyO. o/

I would recommend the Body Shop Macaroot cream. Fairly inexpensive and easily findable in the shop or online. Still not found anything with better performance for me.
The Body Shop original formula cream had a great sweet sandalwood type scent, think it may have had some other EO in there, like jasmine. Occasionally find it on eBay.

Don't know if Truefitt, still do their sample box, but if so it's certainly worth the money and a great introduction to their selection of creams.

Speick and lea menthol!!!They are cheap with great performance and strong scents.They also have good ingredients!!!

God my mind boggles over the great creams available out there. Rave of the moment goes to 'Alvarez Gomez'. Pure brilliance in a tub.

God my mind boggles over the great creams available out there. Rave of the moment goes to 'Alvarez Gomez'. Pure brilliance in a tub.

And followed up with a dash of the Barberia EDC is instant transportation to a sunny balcony in the Canaries with the hint of bouganvillia and warm seas borne on the passing zephyr of a wind ! Enjoy SF, enjoy.

JohnnyO. o/.

Back
Top Bottom