Recommend me a shaving creme

i using a feather artist ss with the pro guard blades been doing 3 passes so have dropped this down to 2 passes to see if things improve

Trumpers GFT is a great cologne type scent.
I'd agree, and Eucris as you mentioned too (probably my favourite of the ones I tried).

I had a T&H sample pack and both Grafton and Trafalgar were pretty good to my nose (for fans of cologne-eque things).

Got the shower thing of TOBS Eton College off Father Christmas and that's pretty good too.

That would be nice if that happened but i just thought they may be able tonpoint me in the right direction so hopefully will hear back from them soon

A nice and inexpensive shave cream is Nivea Original. I consider this a luxury shave cream, lots of lather, nice cushion, and slick. I consider this a fail-safe shave cream. One of my favourites.

TOBS St James
TOBS Eton College
TOBS Mr. Taylors
C&E Sienna
T&H Marlborough
Murdock Shave cream
D. R. HARRIS Arlington
Even erasmic has a pleasant barbershop scent

Still available? Cream must be better than the soap!
Ah apologies been out the soap and cream game for a few months and seem to have forgotten what has been discontinued. The cream firstly lathers which makes it better from the off[emoji14]and the scent is stronger.

Ah apologies been out the soap and cream game for a few months and seem to have forgotten what has been discontinued. The cream firstly lathers which makes it better from the off[emoji14]and the scent is stronger.

I just keep my soap for the scent! Now I wonder where I got it? [emoji12]

I would recommend the Body Shop Macaroot cream. Fairly inexpensive and easily findable in the shop or online. Still not found anything with better performance for me.

I had a T&H sample pack and both Grafton and Trafalgar were pretty good to my nose (for fans of cologne-eque things).

The Grafton is a really nice quality cream with a lovely fragrance. Or so I think.
+1 for the Body Shop Macaroot

Any of the Musgo Real range, particularly the classic, spicy citrus or lime/ basil. Proraso Red is also very nice, but if you're going down that route choose the soap, it's a croap, easy to load and has a nice authentic sandalwood scent.

Back
Top Bottom