Recommend me a shaving creme

Can you guys recommend me a shaving creme I'm new to all this as I used to just use fillet fusion blad s with elemis shaving foam. I have tried tobs Jermy street which I liked the scent of and I tried an almond which I wasn't too keen on. So what do u recommend also if there is a site that sells your recommendations in samples that would be great so I can try before committing to a full tub.

Thank you

David

TOBs, Trumper's, Truefitt and Hill and D R Harris are all top notch creams, as is Castle Forbes. Proraso is great too as a solid inexpensive performer. It's hard to recommend one without knowing what kind of scents you like, but Connaught Shaving sells 10ml samples so you can try ones you fancy without breaking the bank or being stuck with a cream you don't like.

Ahh thanks MrK1 thats made my choice pretty hard think i will try sampling there TOBS creme . what are similar to the Jermyn Street scent

yes sorry should have said . i really like the cologne scents. the colognes i wear are coco channel range, allure, allure sport etc so if i could find a creme or soap similar to that scent that would be great

Back
Top Bottom