RazoRock Plissoft Synthetic Shaving Brush

It's a real cliffhanger. Having arrived twice in Chicago in one day, mine's gone for a trip to Minneapolis.
USPS tracking has more twists and turns than a Ruth Rendell or Agatha Christie.

To those who like to test a gen 3 loft at 22mm for the price of a Tesco sandwich there is a little Chinese brush doing the rounds on Facebook , metal handle might not be everyone's cuppa but they seem to adore it, see eBay item

It's a real cliffhanger. Having arrived twice in Chicago in one day, mine's gone for a trip to Minneapolis.
USPS tracking has more twists and turns than a Ruth Rendell or Agatha Christie.

If it's any consolation mine is still under arrest i.e held in US customs - Your item is being held in US Customs for further inspection.

To those who like to test a gen 3 loft at 22mm for the price of a Tesco sandwich there is a little Chinese brush doing the rounds on Facebook , metal handle might not be everyone's cuppa but they seem to adore it, see eBay item
Cheap, cheerful, ordered!
Iif its anygood it'll go in the shaving bag for camping, thanks!

Mine's just arrived with the postman. It's very nice and, in size, sits perfectly between the monster Stirling and my Plissons. The handle is pleasantly and slightly heavier, which suits me well. Try-out day is tomorrow.

Probably a case of "teaching Granny to suck eggs", but I've found that, once the USPS tracking data shows the item is arrived in London, then putting the USPS number into the Royal Mail tracker will often say where it is (if it's out of HWDC and Customs). I had a USPS email this morning telling me mine was in London, looked at the Royal Mail at about 10 am, saw that it was at my local PO delivery, and next the postie rang the doorbell.

Probably a case of "teaching Granny to suck eggs", but I've found that, once the USPS tracking data shows the item is arrived in London, then putting the USPS number into the Royal Mail tracker will often say where it is (if it's out of HWDC and Customs). I had a USPS email this morning telling me mine was in London, looked at the Royal Mail at about 10 am, saw that it was at my local PO delivery, and next the postie rang the doorbell.

I did not know that! Sweeet.

Mine arrived this morning in London

Just received a email from Italianbarber:
Delivery for international generally takes 15-20 business days. :(
I don't know where you are, but anything US/Canada to UK which is not at all likely to interest UK HMRC and thus cause delay, usually takes about 1 week or 10 days all up.
If you look at the admittedly curious tracking data, there are usually no days when nothing happens (including weekends). I expect they're erring on the cautious side.

Back
Top Bottom