RazoRock Plissoft Synthetic Shaving Brush

Ive never used the Plisson brush but I am looking forward to comparing it to my Fine brush. I wanted to try a slightly bigger synthetic knot so this looks like a good choice.

Guys, what's showing up on your USPS tracking status?

Reason I ask for 2 days now, it's showing as:

Held in US Customs
Your item is being held in US Customs for further inspection.

"A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 9:26 am on September 29, 2015 in NIAGARA FALLS, NY 14305. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.".......
is where mine's at.
When I ordered a brush from Stirling, USPS tracking seemed to say that it had crossed the Atlantic, returned to US and then back. Rod at SS mentioned that USPS tracking was a bit fickle at times. It turned up OK.

Yeah I got that too:

September 29, 2015 , 11:01 am

Shipping Label Created

NIAGARA FALLS, NY 14305

But right above it in blue I get the message i posted above.

Mine was booked into the Chicago International Mail Facility today, after a label being initially created in Niagara Falls and has allegedly now been sent on its way to the UK.

I just hope it doesn't suffer the same fate as some blades from Russia which according to the tracking have been sat at Heathrow for 6 days now.

Same here Sean - "Your item departed a transfer airport in O'Hare International, Chicago, UNITED STATES on October 2, 2015 at 10:29 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination."

Finally got my tracking info. Emails were going to SWMBO and got lost between Groupon wowcher and the other hundred deal stuff she has on there. Mines in transit from Chicago too.

Back
Top Bottom