Phoenix and Beau is go for launch!

Well I managed to get a Sanskrit from the Shaving Station. Tried for half an hour at six this morning, but no luck, just couldn't get on the P&B site. When I did, of course they were long gone. Nearly forgot the 6pm Station opening on this so happy to have got the one I really wanted. Roll on the TSR LE!

Evening all,

Very pleased to announce a third stockist, albeit not UK based. As of next week our soaps will be available in Finland via http://www.vapaaherra.eu/

Big thanks to site owner, Arttu. Hei Arttu!

To our customers, thank you. We hope you're enjoying your soaps and when you're ready to, SOTD and reviews would be great to see. Sanskrit sold out on launch day and we've only a few Solaris and Citra Royale remaining. Treat yourselves and grab one of our Batch #1 soaps before they're gone.

With kind regards,

Kerry.

My Sanskrit and Citra Royale arrived this morning, so will be trying them over the weekend. Am laid low at the moment, and have been this week, with some kind of mad virus, so currently look like a really unshaven yeti, but have had a sniff of the soaps and the scents are great. Sanskrit especially, which just hits you as soon as you open the jar. Citra is more subtle and refined. Will post reviews up when I'm well enough to shave again :)

By the way, love the jar and art design, and the handmade look to the soaps just has that real homemade attractiveness to it.

Evening folks,

Adding to our theme of stockists, we add to our two UK and one Finnish with the inclusion of Spanish based online store - Yourshaving.com. Thanks again to all of our customers and excellent stockists. More of our soap will be available online from next week and as alluded to above, we have just a few of our first batch soaps remaining.

Kind regards,

Kerry.

Back
Top Bottom