Closed Passaround FEATHER ARTIST CLUB SS

Damn my inquisitive mind. I was just test lathering a new soap after putting one of the kai mild blades I kept to one side after the mongoose passaround and thought I'd just trim around the tops of my cheeks to get the angle. Ended up having pretty much a full pass. Not bad and just one tiny nick where I must have bounced the blade on my chin. I shall give it a bit more of a go tomorrow as I didn't do a great job really.

Better shave today still using the Kai mild which is probably on its 5th shave. I nicked myself with my weaker hand on the cheek, nothing major. I just struggled with directions on the second and third pass.

Another go today just a WTG pass and finished off with a de. I'm going to try one of the pro guard blades for the next shave as this blade from the mongoose passaround seems a little blunt. I had a few problems arising the goatee area cutting through the stubble. Tried a flatter and steeper angle with no joy.

Great idea to use the ProGuard blade. It may be the length of the blades that cause the problems, but I've found that the only blade I've been using in this type of razor has been the ProGuard.

Back
Top Bottom