Closed Pass around straight (it's a go now - Swedish razor walkabout) ...

Please do Pete! I'll try and draw attention to the cause in the mean while ... :D

Have your straight razor here, no charge and for anyone with a little forum time on the their back - GET YOUR FREE RAZOR HERE -

i'd be keen to have a try if im not too new? it might help justify all the soaps and things ive already purchased thanks to reading this forum!
ive picked up a couple of straights off the bay but they need honing.

Cheers jcr! Well, lets see if you're still around after the holidays and have been active.

I hope you understand, it's not a fancy or expensive razor, but it's the only walk around straight razors we've got. You seem mad enough too actually stay here a while though, so I'm sure it'll work out fine : D

What doing Jcr, you shouldn't just sit by and read,you should get more active in TSR.
People like to know who they are dealing with,this is how friends are made
Nothing bad will happen to you ( they can only take the p,p,p,p-wee wee)
Start a post and see what happens ;-)

ok heres something... anyone have a wonder cure for spots? lol
just started shaving with a gillette sensor again after years of using an electric to try and get my skin used to a blade(will get round to getting my new straight razors honed eventually) and its giving me spots!
have been using soap and a brush(mwf and cillia) and an alum block after then finally aftershave.
unfortunately i have crap skin... if anything rubs on it i get zits:( which is why ive been using an electric for years.
sorry if i should have posted this elsewhere?

The Sensor sure won't help your spots jcr. Get yourself a cheapish safety razor while waiting on your staights getting honed, bin the Sensor, get wet shaving properly, and the spots will vanish quicktime!

I'm probably not going to be checking this forum much in the foreseeable, so if someone wants the straight then please email me at t.evans662 at gmail.com and I will arrange for it be sent on.

Cheers Pete! If you want to send it to me, that's fine too and then I can touch up the edge and re send when we find another candidate :D. I f you don'r mind holding it for the next guy that's more than fine as well.

Step up good folk, step up!! Free, yes FREE, razor to be had/lent, now you can try what all the fuzz is about and join us baby face straight razor users ... Don't be afraid, everyone used to use these shaving devices and very few died from it :D :D

Mikael. Not going to be away as originally planned. Work plans changed so I'll still be around here - no need to email. I can send it on to you if you wish. I've used it twice and haven't a clue whether it needs a touch up!

Tom

Prob doesn't need a touch up then. Seems like a waste and more expensive to ship to me, lets try and see if someone want to have a go...

Come on people - get your free trial straight razor here!!

Wonderful! Strop's provided too :D please read the first post in this thread and then PM Texaspete ... Feel free to P;M me with questions or post them here. if you should have any. Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom