Closed Pass Around - PILS 101NE DE Razor Stainless Steel Matt-Finished - COMPLETE

Thanks for checking in Lee @rowlers.

1. Chris.Hale - complete
2. Nishy - complete
3. The Geordie Shaver - complete
4. p.b - complete
5. riverrun - complete
6. mattyb240 - complete
7. Stacy555 - complete
8. rowlers*
9. DevonStan
10. Omp

*Currently with

LIST CLOSED

1st shave in and I LOVE it!!!
Simply superb, just about the right level of aggressiveness, no where near as mild as the Feather, similar to my Weber I'd say... Easy to find the angle, simple easy shave from the onset... I expect this to get better with another couple of shaves....

Thanks Martin, you enabler you!

It's a bit late in the day to say.... but have spent much time today deliberating on the future, continued, ownership of the AS-D2....plus trying to decide whether to get the R2 head only or the R2 Atlas or even the ATT 5 piece open comb set.... or even just the the Ikon DLC Open Comb base plate to pair with the AS-D2.

In consequence I've decided to respectfully request that the Pils be sent on to Omp rathet than come here.

I suspect I'd use it and, rightly or wrongly, decide I want one and I really must start thinking about drawing the line. I was (and still am) in love with the Wolfman but the non-availability of them has put me off even looking at further discussions or reviews etc. The R2 comes quite close in some respects hence my current interest but the other thing is I've been offered a loan of the Ikon DLC Open Comb baseplate and might well take up that kind offer.

Am I, therefore, able to offer sincere thanks, as always, to Martin but ask that the circulation list be altered?

Many thanks.

It's up to you Kevin @DevonStan. If you change your mind about trying the PILS, PM me and we'll sort something out...

1. Chris.Hale - complete
2. Nishy - complete
3. The Geordie Shaver - complete
4. p.b - complete
5. riverrun - complete
6. mattyb240 - complete
7. Stacy555 - complete
8. rowlers*
9. Omp

*Currently with

LIST CLOSED

Back