Closed Pass Around: Merkur Slant list (enchanted)

I've really enjoyed using the slant and as a result I've bought a new Merkur 39C. The pass-around slant is now in the post to Raj (Octopus.) Many thanks to Martin for the opportunity to try it out.

The razor has been posted to flip-68 today.

The shave using this razor was superb and gave a very smooth shave. The slicing action certainly helps. I used it with a Feather blade and had no cuts (had to be very careful though).

I would like to thank Martin for giving us the opportunity to try this razor.

octopus said:
The razor has been posted to flip-68 today.

The shave using this razor was superb and gave a very smooth shave. The slicing action certainly helps. I used it with a Feather blade and had no cuts (had to be very careful though).

I would like to thank Martin for giving us the opportunity to try this razor.

I'm glad you found that little devil attractive. Thanks for your thoughts and passing her onto the next victim.

Martin

***excited***

just to confirm that the enchanted one arrived yesterday and i've already had an amazing shave with it/(her?). I used a Polsilver iridium and it was the smoothest shave i've had in a long time.

It's quite a short razor - i was reluctant to get a 39c as i thought it would be unnecessarily long but now i will probably get one. :) :)

Thanks for passing it on octopus and thanks to martin for starting this thread and sharing the razor.

Phil

ok - so my time with the 37c is up and i will be posting it on to wetdog tomorrow.

Thanks again to dodgy for sharing. i have bought a 39c as a result of this try-out. You should get commission from merkur!

phil

dodgy said:
dodgy said:
Hiya,

Right now the razor's hanging out with mattyb240. From there, the enchantress would be going to:

jaycey.......done
Mark70.....done
The Geordie Shaver.....done
ChopperHarris.......done
jmec.....done
octopus........done
flip-68......done
wetdog
Norky
texaspete
Exapno
dodgy_d

[

Stick the 2nd dodgiest person on this forum down for a try please?
ta

dodgy said:
dodgy said:
dodgy said:
Hiya,

Right now the razor's hanging out with mattyb240. From there, the enchantress would be going to:

jaycey.......done
Mark70.....done
The Geordie Shaver.....done
ChopperHarris.......done
jmec.....done
octopus........done
flip-68......done
wetdog
Norky
texaspete
Exapno

[

Hiya,

Well, I waited a few days and then sent wetdog an email a couple days ago. Nothing so far. I hope the Enchantress isn't having her way with the poor guy.

Sheeesh

Back
Top Bottom