P&B v OSP v Wickhams

Ok you know the names, you know the superior quality of all the above as well. The whistle has blown!

Tonight I used P&B's Solaris, the resulting lather was creamy and slick. The cushion was also extremely good. I have pictures, however photobucket isn't working currently. But as soon as it is I will post them. They are quite a sight!

I am also impressed with the scent strength, a medium to strong scent with the mild peppermint allowing the lemon and rosewood to become more apparent. Post shave spot on not too oily yet leaves the skin supple. A lovely pairing with this soap is James Bromley A/S lasts an age and is a floral, fruity, citronella, zingy based scent.

Tomorrow will be OSP Neroli!

After one pass; had to take a picture as I was very impressed with the resulting lather. From the bowl, once painted onto the face the lather just keeps building :)
7970cc3bf51b73276416c07a89ae9638.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Just tried OSP Fougere last night. Great woodland/lavender smell (im no expert) and plenty of cushion and glide. Really made for a pleasurable and comfortable shave.

Yesterday I used Wickhams spice trade soap and it was fantastic. Loads easily, lathers like a beast. Great cushion, glide and great after shave suppleness. Great to pair with Old Spice aftershave.

Oh yh, I remember that being done now you mention it. By the way Erik, I think you won the battle seeming I didn't even turn up to the battle field[emoji14]

Hey, gentlemen, how seems to be the Wickham texture? Heard somewhere is more like a liquid cream than a croap soap or a tube cream. It's that truth? Thanks and enjoy your artisans soaps.

Hey, gentlemen, how seems to be the Wickham texture? Heard somewhere is more like a liquid cream than a croap soap or a tube cream. It's that truth? Thanks and enjoy your artisans soaps.
No it isn't a cream it's a soap. You can push your finger into it easily though so not a hard soap. I'd call it a croap.

Back
Top Bottom