Ok, you win, recommend me a hard soap please …

Hampshire Wool Fat is worth checking out as well. It's quite cheap, I think it can be picked up from eBay for £5 shipped in the UK.

I'm a fan of Mitchell's Wool Fat, some find it tricky to lather but I think it's fine to lather once you get the hang of it.

I also like the puck form of Arko, but the scent isn't for everyone. Both these can be bought from Connaught Shaving, probably shipped for about £10 for both.

Ok, so search over for now, just tried Signature Capra Insuriam and although it’s not a hard soap, I’m sold!

Had to use my synth yaqi brush as the Boar is still drying from last night and so it was a little more work than a Proraso or Tobs Royal forest of the previous 2 days, but, it’s the nicest product I’ve used so far. Very smooth and slick and incredibly kind to my sensitive skin.

Ok, so search over for now, just tried Signature Capra Insuriam and although it’s not a hard soap, I’m sold!

Had to use my synth yaqi brush as the Boar is still drying from last night and so it was a little more work than a Proraso or Tobs Royal forest of the previous 2 days, but, it’s the nicest product I’ve used so far. Very smooth and slick and incredibly kind to my sensitive skin.
Sig Soaps Capra is my favourite I must say, I'm sure you will love it!

Edit : you already know! I should read the posts properly!!!
Paul.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom