Non Russian made alternatives to Gillette Yellows?

Your Kidding
Best blades iv got by a country mile
r u kidding? Tried the whole pack with different razors and didn't work in any of them. Just pulling and tugging, and the beard was still there. Your Mileave DOES vary. Considerably. However, just to clarify, I did come across another Gillette super thin "platinum". Those are completely different. Not my favourite blades, but definitely usable.

r u kidding? Tried the whole pack with different razors and didn't work in any of them. Just pulling and tugging, and the beard was still there. Your Mileave DOES vary. Considerably. However, just to clarify, I did come across another Gillette super thin "platinum". Those are completely different. Not my favourite blades, but definitely usable.
The Platinum are my top favourite blade

I will reiterate yet again that I subscribe to that Russian mole's insider info on another forum that Gillette only makes three different DE blades and then utilizes a "shell game" of names. Occam's razor. :whistle:

I currently use Russian blade, Gillette Nacet. Should I boycott them. Well, no. That wouldn't help the UK supplier. The UK supplier would've already paid for them and sent the money to Russia, or where ever. The potential issue, for me, is will they get anymore once supplies run out. If we and many other countries no longer import from Russia due to not being able to send payment via the banking system. Would there now be panic buying on remaining stocks of Russian blades or a boycott of them.

This was along the lines of what I was thinking; I'll continue to buy from UK suppliers until stock runs out. However, I am looking at other blades to try someting new.

I have no issue with the people of Russia - only the bastards who are prosecuting this war and their war crimes. If the owners/operaters of the factory that produces the blades in St Petersburg were linked to Putin and his evil, then I would change my position.

As ever YMMV.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom