News on Wickhams 1912 shave soap

This was today's SOTD :
Its was a special one for me, absolutely outstanding.

a42b52ac8de5475b41f29cff3d1cff2b.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Received my Russian Leather soap today. Had a quick sniff, definitely Imperial Leather with a hint of some citrus, and I get a bit of Spice Trade in there as well. Really nice, and well balanced scent overall.

Reactions: Fox
Are all preorders shipped @Fox? :D

All of Connaghts have shipped, I have shipped 3/4 of mine. The printing company has held me up with the scent labels to complete the Russian Leather 1912's. I have been on the telephone to him today and have paid him extra to send them to me by courier over night. I'm told I will receive them first thing in the morning upon which I will apply them and get down to the post office sharpish to post them on. You will receive the confirmation email once this is done.

Very sorry for this happening.

All of Connaghts have shipped, I have shipped 3/4 of mine. The printing company has held me up with the scent labels to complete the Russian Leather 1912's. I have been on the telephone to him today and have paid him extra to send them to me by courier over night. I'm told I will receive them first thing in the morning upon which I will apply them and get down to the post office sharpish to post them on. You will receive the confirmation email once this is done.

Very sorry for this happening.
No problem Darron! I'll be busy when it gets here anyway. Thanks!

No problem Darron! I'll be busy when it gets here anyway. Thanks!
Band of Brothers! I don't normally watch much TV but when I caught this I was hooked, really enjoyed it. Fast pace, full of action and wit. I ended up buying the box set and watching it again, which is not like me at all. Great avatar! ;)

I will send a confirmation hopefully tomorrow morning. Thanks for being understanding. :)

Band of Brothers! I don't normally watch much TV but when I caught this I was hooked, really enjoyed it. Fast pace, full of action and wit. I ended up buying the box set and watching it again, which is not like me at all. Great avatar! ;)

I will send a confirmation hopefully tomorrow morning. Thanks for being understanding. :)
I've watched the whole series about 5 times now. Greatest series ever made :D I'm patient, this is my first order of your soaps and I can't wait till it gets here in the Netherlands! :D

Tried 1912 this morning. I could tell from the moment mt brush touched the soap that this was going to be a good one! It was - so very good!

My brush looked fully loaded before it actually was so I had to swirl a few times between 2nd and 3rd pass. Lovely, luxurious, rich lather. A triumph, Darron! Love it!

Had my own first go with 1912 this morning. 'twas the Russian Leather variety. The scent is great. I was a bit disappointed at first as I could smell nothing much from the dry soap but the scent sprung to life when wet, and is as near the original inspiration as makes no difference. I think the soap needs a little more swirling in the tin than the original Super Smooth which is unsurprising since it is harder. I worked on through the first eruption of light, frothy proto-lather and soon had a brush full of thick and creamy soap which face lathered superbly with a bit more water than many soaps.

Another winner Darron!

Back
Top Bottom