Newbie Pass Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dai Boy The box arrived all safe and sound, i'll defo be tryin the speick and a few of the blades with the two razors. I've tried everything else before so this will be a short stay. I've already added some soap commander samples and an arko aftershave balm. So the box with what i've added and with what @Brad.bates sent is very full to brimming again lol. So i'll prob be done in 2 weeks max. Who was next?

@Dai Boy The box arrived all safe and sound, i'll defo be tryin the speick and a few of the blades with the two razors. I've tried everything else before so this will be a short stay. I've already added some soap commander samples and an arko aftershave balm. So the box with what i've added and with what @Brad.bates sent is very full to brimming again lol. So i'll prob be done in 2 weeks max. Who was next?
@ColourFly i believe
I think @Dai Boy can confirm ?

Glad it got there safe and sound! Thanks for the additions too.

Yes that's correct @ColourFly was next on the list.
Ok so I've tried all the razor's and some of the blades i've not tried before and some of the soaps. I've combined the original box sent on by @Dai Boy and the additional box sent by @Brad.bates. I've also thrown in some soap commander samples, an arko balm and a boldking aftershave balm. PM incoming to @ColourFly for address. Ready to pass it on

Hi all,
I'm new here and would love to be added to the list. I have been DE shaving for only a only few months and still suffering from neck burn. I find shaves better if I leave it a few days between, longer the better, I am however just too keen shave these days, something which I never thought would happen.
Could I please be added to the list, I live in the UK; I would love to receive, partake in and add to this communities generous pass around.
Could I please also ask how long on average the collective is held for? I'd hate to be Known the hogger or greedy.
With patiently eagerness and kind generosity.
Sean Anderson
Hampshire UK

Ok so @ColourFly bumped off list as no reply and has not been online for 3 weeks. So I know this is a new to wet shaving pass around but I feel we owe it to the donators to play an active part in the forum and this community to give trust to the owners of the products we are having past around to us, some maybe soaps that will run out but there are razors here as well. No one wants someone who will just drop off. But i'm happy to say i'm confident in wanting to now pass on to @SAnderson781 if it is ok with @Burgundy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom