Newbie Pass Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the box now - to be honest there isn't that much worth having in it some basic soaps (Palmolive, Boots, Arko Proraso Green all of which I already have) and a few samples that I probably won't use. I have had to throw the Derby Lemon cream as the tube has split and gone everywhere and coated everything left in the box. So I have had to wash everything There is a Gillette razor boxed looks ok but no other razors as far as I can see. There are a few shaving oils too which again I won't use.

To be honest it's getting to the stage where it's not worth passing on though I am happy to so do in a week or so - I also have to get a new box and packaging because of the Lemon episode....I can also add a few of my products that I don't use but again they will be of a basic nature. Let me know if still interested and who is next, and if that person can PM me his address I will get the stuff sent on.

I have the box now - to be honest there isn't that much worth having in it some basic soaps (Palmolive, Boots, Arko Proraso Green all of which I already have) and a few samples that I probably won't use. I have had to throw the Derby Lemon cream as the tube has split and gone everywhere and coated everything left in the box. So I have had to wash everything There is a Gillette razor boxed looks ok but no other razors as far as I can see. There are a few shaving oils too which again I won't use.

To be honest it's getting to the stage where it's not worth passing on though I am happy to so do in a week or so - I also have to get a new box and packaging because of the Lemon episode....I can also add a few of my products that I don't use but again they will be of a basic nature. Let me know if still interested and who is next, and if that person can PM me his address I will get the stuff sent on.
What a nightmare. Then lemon Derby was one of my additions and it definitely wasn't split when I put it in! Not a bad cream either that one.

There's two razors in there, the Gillette is boxed, there is an EJ89 which is wrapped in bubble wrap. I didn't use either of them.

I did say on my first message upon receiving it that things are getting into a bit of a sorry state with it so would be inclined to agree with you. Perhaps a pass around of the two razors and the two brushes would be more appropriate as, like you say, there's not much in there that's worthwhile anymore.

Shame again to hear the problems you've had, hopefully something will come of it though!

In fairness, there are still a few bits in there that could continue in the pass around, perhaps just get rid of the stuff that is not going to be of any use to anyone @Dai Boy add in a couple of bits yourself and keep the train running, in a smaller, easier box! I think there's still one or two on the list to receive it and I'm sure there will be more in the future.

There is very little of interest left to be honest just basic stuff left - a few things were damaged so had to be be thrown out. I can send on what remains but it's not much!

There is very little of interest left to be honest just basic stuff left - a few things were damaged so had to be be thrown out. I can send on what remains but it's not much!
I think the two razors would probably be of interest to a newbie, and the blades... a couple of the soaps are worth a newbie giving a go as well.

If it's decided that the box isn't going to be sent out, then the two razors and blades at least should be PIF'd. That would be the spirit in which this pass around was started

As I said previously more than happy to so do -- I haven't used the razors or blades actually.
No neither did I. Too tied in to SEs at the moment!

Razors, brushes, blades and any salvagable soap would definitely be of use to a complete newbie. If not they will make nice PIF items! Happy days all around then :D

Yes - I'll even chuck in some of my samples and I have a couple of brushes (admittedly cheaper end brushes ) that I will add to it.
To be honest, if it ends up being a PIF what's there would already be a big PIF for an individual unless it was being split out! (referring to the brushes not the sample) If it is to put them in the pass around then fair play!!

Perhaps it would be good to list out what is currently in the pass around box so that any potentially people like @ColourFly can decide if they want to be in?

Can anyone tell me where the box currently is ?
Got a few bits id like to add to it
Few osp samples
Nannys silly soap sample
Gillette tech
Few razors
Floid aftershave balm
And a few moisturisers I didn't get on with
Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom