Newbie Pass Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am next on the list that's great - I am still interested. However I am on holiday next month for a couple of weeks so I don't want to delay anyone - what is the policy when this happens?

If I am next on the list that's great - I am still interested. However I am on holiday next month for a couple of weeks so I don't want to delay anyone - what is the policy when this happens?
Well it's up to you, we could switch places and I can send it over to you when you get back from holiday if you would prefer?

The majority of items I won't personally be using. There are 4/5 soaps that I'll be giving a go and that will be it. There's a few different blades in there for those who haven't had much exposure to different blades.
This sounds like I might skip lol I thought there was a slim twist and an Edwin Jagger DE 89 in the box. Are we saying there's no pre or post shaves and no razors? And its just blades and soaps?

This sounds like I might skip lol I thought there was a slim twist and an Edwin Jagger DE 89 in the box. Are we saying there's no pre or post shaves and no razors? And its just blades and soaps?
The razors are still in there. There are also a couple of pre and posts I believe but nothing I was interested in. DE89 in good nick, slim has a small crack in handle but seemingly in decent working order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom