New Injector Razor

Nice review again, Billy. I can't wait for the pass around to get going...
Me too.

I am very interested as to see how others like it. That will help me to decide if I should pursue making them available for sale.

Then decide the hardest part. How many need to be made to start things off.

No more sleep for me in the near future.

Tom

Is a production run possible with the design or artisan only?
I am working on that now. Looking at getting pricing from vendors for quantities in the range of 100-250 per batch.

As This is all new to me business wise. I do not want to over reach.

It too will depend on a price point.

So many things to consider. It is very exciting.

Tom

I am working on that now. Looking at getting pricing from vendors for quantities in the range of 100-250 per batch.

As This is all new to me business wise. I do not want to over reach.

It too will depend on a price point.

So many things to consider. It is very exciting.

Tom
Nice to hear the latest thoughts from both sides of the pond, and to see this still moving towards a possible purchase, for me personally I'm finding the whole process very interesting reading.

Are you considering crowdfunding of any kind Tom (kickstarter, indiegogo, etc)?
There's been a lot of crummy ones but also some that I would consider success stories like the Blackland one.
I need to research those options.

If I do proceed this will be by far the most challenging part of the process. I am looking forward to this part.

I will be able get a few more dents in my noggin. [emoji3]

Tom

If this is as good as Billy says, and I trust his judgement implicitly, I for one would be prepared to pre-order and prepay. If others would do likewise, the business plan should be eased.
Depending on the price, I'd stump up the money on a pre-order. I'd want the plates to be marked as they are now - MILD, NOTSO and WILD - that, to me, was the mark of pure genius.

Depending on the price, I'd stump up the money on a pre-order. I'd want the plates to be marked as they are now - MILD, NOTSO and WILD - that, to me, was the mark of pure genius.
Hay. I have been called many things, never that though[emoji16] Genius or insane that is a very fine line. I did not intend to cross.

Tom

I would never think of removing the markings. They make me laugh each time i think about it.

Current Personna Blade Shave with Toms V2 Injector..:p
DSC_0227_zpsfktikwsg.jpg

Two Pass Shaving Routine..:cool:

Hot Water prep & massage with Coconut Oil
Toms V 2 Adjustable Injector
Current Personna Injector Blade New
LEONHARDY Pure Badger
Biotiqe Palma Shaving Cream
Thayers Original Witch Hazel

I had another shave today with Toms V 2 Injector..I loaded the V 2 Injector with a Current Personna Blade..The Personna Magazine worked perfectly..I decided to weigh up the Personna blade against the Chinese Schick Injector blade which I will refer to as the Chick blade..I utilized the NOTSO Middle Setting Comb for my first WTG Pass...I was very surprized at how smooth Toms V2 Injector performed with the Personna blade on the Middle Setting...I find that the Personna blade can be a tad brutal in some more so called aggressive Injectors..That certainly wasn't the case here..I didn't find the Personna blade to be as sharp as the Chick blade but I sure as Hell got a Darn Smooth WTG Pass..The Personna blade Performed ever so well with the NOTSO Comb..That said..I find that Toms V2 Injector is a Tad more Intuitive to use with the Chick blade & I would recommend the Chick blade to the folks on the Pass Around for that Reason..;)

I utilized the WILD Comb Highest Setting for my Second ATG Pass..This was where the Personna blade came 2nd to the Chick blade in my opinion..I found that the Chick blades was far more Forgiving on the Highest Setting which didn't surprize me one bit..I reckon Toms V2 is up there with a Cranked up Pal Adjustable on the Highest Setting...I never use the PAL Adjustable on the Highest Setting..I have never felt the need..These things are Personal all of course & that is the real benefit of an Adjustable Injector...Horses for Courses & all that..The V2 Injector is well usable on the Highest Setting & is Very Efficient Indeed..There are very few razors that will offer You a Just about perfect All Over BBS Result with Two Passes & No need for a Touch Up..Believe me on that One..An all Over BBS gets thrown around far too easy...Well I got One Today with Two passes & even went a tad close too close for comfort..This razor shaves as close as the Notorious PAL Injectomatcs & PAL Adjustable..No bones about that one..:p

Just like the PAL Adjustable the Highest Setting will not be for everyone that's for sure & that's fine..I Personally find that the NOTSO Comb Fits me well with both Single & Twin Blades buts that's just me Talkin..I have been talkin to Tom about this one..I have tried to be Objective as I can with the performance of the V2 Injector..It will be Chrystal Clear in my write ups that I happen to be Taken by it to say the least..Any potential Hype that may jump out of my reviews of Toms Injector emanates from the fact that I am totally in Love with this Injector & thus not intentional..There is No One Size fits All Razor on the Planet & some folks will get on with the V2 Injector just like any other Razor or Product & some folks wont..:eek:

But Hey that's the Wonderful thing about Individuality and Tom has offered another razor that may fit You & Your Arsenal of Shaving Gear or Not..There is an Old Scottish Saying...We are all Jock Tamsons Bairns but it doesn't mean that we are all the same just because we Bleed..We are all different..:)

Billy..
Seems to me you 'kinda' like the Bunny, Billy! I'm a-getting more curious with every review! Thanks!:)

Back
Top Bottom