Nanny's olive oil soap

Art work now back to the drawing board, printer had to break the machine down (sounds serious), I'm trying to focus on taking deep breaths.
NotTheStig - if you really can't wait (starting to feel that way myself), PM me with some scents you would like to try and we may be able to reach an accommodation.

soapalchemist said:
Art work now back to the drawing board, printer had to break the machine down (sounds serious), I'm trying to focus on taking deep breaths.

What's cookin Toots,

Now that is an image of you easily imagined. Sitting in a 'relaxed' lotus position and thinking "In comes the good, out goes the bad" or somesuch. Maybe it's a minor mantra or something.

I will direct many positive waves in your direction............

Mabs

Isiah53 - you're not making life any easier right now. How can I explain the ways? If Henk was still a regular on here he could explain it all in a scientific way that - well - maybe we all wouldn't understand, but we'ld at least feel made scientific sense.
I can't do the scent you want. Basically because real rose oil is limited to levels that are barely detectable, and cade (leathery smell) ditto. Don't know about leather, but synthetic fragrance oils of rose are nothing remotely like the real thing, or not that I have found so far.
I am thinking of doing the new soap in the Moroccan Sands scent; which is the main one since I've ventured over to the dark side of synthetic fragrance oils, that appeals to me big time. But plenty more as well, including most of the ones I already do.
I just need the tins printed with circular writing that actually lines up with the edges of the circular lid................apparently it IS rocket science.

Mabs, just saw your post.....waiting for the waves. Yep, I'm on hold right now......can I feel them coming in? Can I? Pray for me Mabeline; and pray for my tins. I appreciate it.

Glad you like the MS; I do have a tiny bottle of a synthetic Bay Rum scent. Can't say if it's good, bad or God awful. Problem is, I don't have any reference points for Bay Rum. And I'm guessing most of the BR scents on the market today would just smell like synthetic sh*te to me, even not knowing what the original should have smelt like. But then. who's to know? A long time back, Antdad sent me some Art of Shaving 'Sandalwood' shaving cream. I couldn't get anything like sandalwood from it, but i gather many people like it.
Anyway, if anyone would like to send me even a piece of blotting paper (does this still exist?) with some of Sunburyboy's stuff on it - who knows, maybe SB himself could part with a few mls - I'm confident I could then fail to reproduce it.:icon_rolleyes:

soapalchemist said:
Thanks NTS; no word from printer..:(

Keep smilin Toots,

Not meant to be laughing at you in the least.......ok? Just wanting to have you crack a small tentative demure little smile.....

Maybeline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1sl_NOOK-U

All is now ready, but I'm off to the Emerald Isle tomorrow until late Weds, so no posting until Thurs and Fri of next week. I've done minimalist listings here http://www.nannyssillysoap.com/ps/category.php?id_category=40 (will fill them out on my return) to enable orders.
See here http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/thread-19863.html for discount code on ALL items on my site for the coming month, in celebration of this auspicious occasion.
More scents to follow on return - you'll note I've optimistically included Ice & a Slice, in hopes it might be welcome some time soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom