Monsavon in the UK

Just a quick note on Provence Sante, as I see many of you have commented on it.

Monsavon for me has been a really good soap in the past, for the pure fact that it performs exceptionally. It's on a par with the Palmolive Shave Stick, the fact it is tallow-based is also superb. I for one can't find anything that's even close to it. Yes, I have my high-end soaps as well, but for an everyday/frequent-use soap, Monsavon is unbeatable.

cheers, they have a Carrefour in the nearest town, I'll see what they can do. Not sure if they are driving over or flying yet, if they drive they can bring more over.

It's good stuff and very cheap in France. I bought a few this year on holiday in France -but had to hide them as my wife thinks I have too many soaps and creams -Unbelievable!!

Unfortunately whilst the stuff works out at ~£1 a tub, the postage withing the UK is probably around £3.....

Paul_D said:
It's good stuff and very cheap in France. I bought a few this year on holiday in France -but had to hide them as my wife thinks I have too many soaps and creams -Unbelievable!!

Unfortunately whilst the stuff works out at ~£1 a tub, the postage withing the UK is probably around £3.....

Well, if you have any going spare.... :) I sent you a PM!

I hope he won't mind me saying this but when I bought a razor from max I paid a bit extra and he put a few tubs of this in.

Extremely good soap

I bought this shaving soap when I was in Paris at the beginning at this month and I found it in Carrefour Market. But to be honest I always do some research before, so I had already marked down some Carrefour's around the hotel.

I have two of these in stock, so I hope when I start using it that it will work good :)

Back
Top Bottom