Monsavon in the UK

Just a quick note on Provence Sante, as I see many of you have commented on it.

Monsavon for me has been a really good soap in the past, for the pure fact that it performs exceptionally. It's on a par with the Palmolive Shave Stick, the fact it is tallow-based is also superb. I for one can't find anything that's even close to it. Yes, I have my high-end soaps as well, but for an everyday/frequent-use soap, Monsavon is unbeatable.

It's good stuff and very cheap in France. I bought a few this year on holiday in France -but had to hide them as my wife thinks I have too many soaps and creams -Unbelievable!!

Unfortunately whilst the stuff works out at ~£1 a tub, the postage withing the UK is probably around £3.....

Paul_D said:
It's good stuff and very cheap in France. I bought a few this year on holiday in France -but had to hide them as my wife thinks I have too many soaps and creams -Unbelievable!!

Unfortunately whilst the stuff works out at ~£1 a tub, the postage withing the UK is probably around £3.....

Well, if you have any going spare.... :) I sent you a PM!

I hope he won't mind me saying this but when I bought a razor from max I paid a bit extra and he put a few tubs of this in.

Extremely good soap

I bought this shaving soap when I was in Paris at the beginning at this month and I found it in Carrefour Market. But to be honest I always do some research before, so I had already marked down some Carrefour's around the hotel.

I have two of these in stock, so I hope when I start using it that it will work good :)

Back
Top Bottom