Mongoose advice required!

And where exactly do you chaps buy Mongoose from?
Email them at "mongooseorders@gmail.com" and ask to be put on the waiting list. I'd suggest giving them your correct name and what country you are in when you do.
There was some suggestion that Executive Shaving would be UK stockists, but nothing is listed there.
I had a Batch 2 Mongoose, and in my experience the Mongoose people are very helpful, and a real pleasure to deal with.

I have finally succumbed to all this sh*t, and put myself on the waiting list for one of these beasties. Just thought I'd thank you all for empowering me to do this, you load of *******************s;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My Mongoose came in today I had to pick up the £21 duty which is always hard to swollow, but after seeing the razor all was forgotten the fit and finish on the razor is superb the polished head is flawless not even the faintest swirl, I'm also very pleased with my Jurgen Hempel custom Titanium blue anodized handle, I choose a while ago it really compliments the stainless steel polished head perfectly.

Jamie,
That looks stunning.
My Mongoose landed about 2 weeks ago I also got stung for the tax / duty but mine amounted to £24. £8 of which was a Royal Mail mail charge.
At least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask.

Here's a Mongoose ordering question for those that have already purchased, if anyone can help ..............

I got 'The Email' a few weeks ago with ordering instructions, etc.... It came out of the blue, so I contacted the Mongoose Team and asked if I could delay making my order until the 27th as I had too much money tied up elsewhere to pay right away as I want the polished model and they contacted me the very next day to say that they'd make a note of it and that it was fine. So ......... Bang on payday, the 27th, and I sent my order over.

Maybe I'm just getting over excited, but more than twenty four hours later and I've still had no acknowledgement of the mail I sent ........ Hence my question: How long after sending your order over did you receive a reply, or the Paypal invoice in order to pay?

It's more than likely that they're working their way patiently through the orders ........ but that niggling thought always surfaces that the email might not have got through somehow........... but if someone tells me they waited a week for their invoice, I'll just forget about it until then.......

Back
Top Bottom