Mitchell's Wool Fat (MWF)

Hi Jon.
Does it matter which side of the grater you use?
I have a feeling the fine parmesan-type one with 0.8mm holes would be best. Has anyone done a MWF cheese grater excel spreadsheet?

zygalski said:
Hi Jon.
Does it matter which side of the grater you use?
I have a feeling the fine parmesan-type one with 0.8mm holes would be best. Has anyone done a MWF cheese grater excel spreadsheet?

:D

Ian

Re: RE: Mitchell's Wool Fat (MWF)

Piers said:
Does anyone if their shaving soap is the same formulation as their bar soap? I have a bar of it (picked up from a spinners' supply shop before I started shaving again) and am wondering if it might be worth pressing the grater into service.

They're different. Very different (the bar soap in a not good for shaving with kind of a way)

just recieved the fat today, thought il do a skin test and a practice lather, 1st time perfect lather, i quite like the scent its just subtle, you just get a scent of it now and then and you just smell clean

Hi! Not posted in nearly a year (got obsessive and expensive) but this thread literally made me go and have a shave with MWF again.Forgotten how smooth a shave it gives, with no dry skin afterwards.Wonderful stuff.

Back
Top Bottom