Merkur Progress "Digress"

She spotted my Digress and I knew I wouldn't be able to use the 'I've had it ages' line so plan B is I bought it off Dodgy Dave's market stall.

MrK1 said:
She spotted my Digress and I knew I wouldn't be able to use the 'I've had it ages' line so plan B is I bought it off Dodgy Dave's market stall.

Indeed, I've bought alot of stuff off his stall too... :icon_wink:

Alas, the joint account! My wife scrutinises it brutally at regular (think almost daily) intervals and anything she knows she didn't do begs the question, "What's he been buying now?". Smaller purchases I may get away with but a Digress would mean testicle loss. Mind you, these days a Digress would be much more useful....

Gairdner said:
Alas, the joint account! My wife scrutinises it brutally at regular (think almost daily) intervals and anything she knows she didn't do begs the question, "What's he been buying now?". Smaller purchases I may get away with but a Digress would mean testicle loss. Mind you, these days a Digress would be much more useful....

Never thought of paying it up in 'small installments' to keep under the radar!!:icon_razz:

Believe me, I've tried all the tricks and she's savvy to nearly all of them. These days I just go buy stuff with a brass neck and take the flak after. Still, I likes me cherries where they are so a Digress would be too far.

Here's mine, very effective razor indeed!

gristo10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom