Kent V16

Happy birthday for Monday Peter, and to think you were a teenager when I first stepped onto this planet If the brush were mine and I reach that God given score of three score and ten, then I would certainly use that brush and take a photo and post it in the SOTD.

Jamie

Aye, Happy Birthday for Monday, sir! Give yourself a treat with that huge furry clonker of yours because as you say, it may as well be you that uses it.

Gairdner said:
Aye, Happy Birthday for Monday, sir! Give yourself a treat with that huge furry clonker of yours because as you say, it may as well be you that uses it.

The damn thing looks like it could probably suffocate a six year old child. Should be a fun review.

Have a good 'un on Monday.

It sounds as if that brush will never leave your possession ... in which case ... enjoy.

I'll look forwards to hearing how you get on with it - I'm rubbish at keeping things in mint condition, so only buy to use these days. However, given the size of it I have visions that your bathroom will end up something like this:

http://sotontab.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/foam-party-shower.jpg

If never used the hair would eventually dry up and "die", if used it'll most likely last you a life time (since you do have got more than one brush) of delight. Happy shaving on Monday!! :D

Back
Top Bottom