Kent Shaving Brushes

No problem at all merv - things do get lost.
Just to make sure I got it right - what's the best email address to reach you on (I don't really do FB)? :)

Good morning Darkbulb any of these emails sales@badgerandbowl.com or sales@ukpenkits.com my phone number is 07970398872 which you will get me anytime of day, now now know where the problems is that you may have tried to contact me using the contact form on my website I now know this is not working and spent an hour this morning (5am) trying to work out why as normally its straight forward configuration settings but still not working so I need to look at that in more depth.

So you will be able to contact me direct using any of the emails.

Merv

Same for me. Used the contact form on the website but after 6 weeks still no contact.
Eddie please understand this is very annoying for me that I maybe loosing potential customers I have just realized that the form on the website is not working, to you Eddie you get an message saying that the store owner will receive an email shortly, the only thing I can think off its got stuck on one of these I-Clouds.

Eddie if you need it here's the emails direct sales@badgerandbowl.com or sales@ukpenkits.com

I'm looking into the problem just wondering how many others I have lost.

Kindest regards Mervyn

Eddie please understand this is very annoying for me that I maybe loosing potential customers I have just realized that the form on the website is not working, to you Eddie you get an message saying that the store owner will receive an email shortly, the only thing I can think off its got stuck on one of these I-Clouds.

Eddie if you need it here's the emails direct sales@badgerandbowl.com or sales@ukpenkits.com

I'm looking into the problem just wondering how many others I have lost.

Kindest regards Mervyn

@mervyncadman Did you received my email I sent you on Monday? I used sales@badgerandbowl.com to contact you.

Received the vintage Kent brush I picked up last week and it was indeed NIB/NOS...and it continued to be so for 12 hours or so until I used it :)
Like, I believe, most Kent brushes it's rather 'floppy' but for some reason it pulled it off and I had a great shave this morning.

33n8eth.jpg

10cw5q8.jpg

Kent have been making brushes for a very long time. Most shavers are clearly happy with what they offer. Enthusiasts on the forums tend to prefer brushes with good backbone so that's why Kent don't figure prominently here.

Hope you get what you are looking for!
I would have to agree with you on this one. Kent, while old, venerable, and respected, still make brushes to the preferences of half a century ago.

They are comparable to 1960's budget Rooney's, MadeRite, and EverReady badgers. Excellent quality hair but not very densely packed knots, based on my experience with a vintage Kent V6.

@mervyncadman Did you received my email I sent you on Monday? I used sales@badgerandbowl.com to contact you.
Mervyn, I tried the contact page on the badger & bowl web site months ago - no response. Your reputation precedes you and tried email. Thanks - your brushes arrived today - happy camper (happy shaver ?).
Howie

Morning Howie how is things going - the website form is now working, all to with PHP mail and should be SMTP mail so all working and the also I have installed a new contact form on the home page to make life a little easier

I agree Bryan just a thought here guys but why dont you have three colour options makes no difference to me on price, I love an Ivory colour personally, I'm having to make a butterscotch blank/brush for another customer so theres another choice, I'd stay clear or white, at the end of the day guys I can make them in any colours near enough, now a red pearl or plum colour would be bloody amazing, but I will do what I'm told LOL just some thoughts in the box Dan.

This a red/plum colour love this, I could also ask my lady to make a butterscotch in a pearl/matalic colour - sorry I will stop lol.

Merv

Thanks guys :)

Getting the handle right for our shaving brush was going to be the biggest obstacle for me, but Mervyn has nailed it, I'm really happy with our design and his examples.

I'll have a good think about handle colours and sort something out with Mervyn. Of course we'd love to please everybody, so all constructive comments are really appreciated

Back
Top Bottom