I may be leaving TSR soon... :(

Sorry to see you go so far away, but it's good things seems to be on the right way now! :D Hmmm, never heard much about Korean razors, but if someone is going to find any, it's you, lol.

I do not know if I will manage to find any South Korean razors, but what I know for sure is that Japan is right next door (Kamisoris, Kanayamas, you know the trick...)

N_Architect said:
I do not know if I will manage to find any South Korean razors, but what I know for sure is that Japan is right next door (Kamisoris, Kanayamas, you know the trick...)

:icon_mrgreen:

I'll be away for a while, should be monitoring the boards infrequently but you'll notice when I'm back into action.

Announced (verbally) my resignation to the management today, however due to the nature of the position I'll be assuming from the 1st March 2012 I have been kindly asked to leave soonest (full compensation etc. will be paid).

Therefore and with another twenty something days still left there appears to be room in the horizon for a trip back to Europe.

I'll make sure I post a really nice Acquisitions thread the first Monday upon my return...

Have a gr8 break K ................... & please, please, not too many desirables on your first post back ! My wee brain hurts already in anticipation !!!

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

JohnnyO said:
Have a gr8 break K ................... & please, please, not too many desirables on your first post back ! My wee brain hurts already in anticipation !!!

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

i know, it drives me nuts seeing all his purchases, i want to share the love, i have already asked if "K" would adopt me, or at least let me be his bitch...........but strangely he wasn't that keen on the idea !!!

Back
Top Bottom