I may be leaving TSR soon... :(

...but only for a while. :eek:

Few of you already know that I've had a difficult situation here in Riga, at work, ever since coming to be in charge of our office 18 months ago.

The ongoing lack of support and hostility from some colleagues (line management included) is difficult for me to accept any longer, especially taking into account that today there was another very serious backstabbing against me. :cry:

Yesterday, and without knowing what was going to happen today, I was offered to look into the possibility of moving back to Asia.
We anticipate we will max out capacity-wise pretty soon there, difficult and very challenging projects have been signed, so our regional teams are looking for people who can handle them. It is a step in a different direction career-wise (from maritime to offshore for those who know), and even though I intended to focus on managing people from now on, this currently looks appealing - taking into account the global market situation and my feelings for the present assignment.

So looks like I may be going soon, although nothing is finalized yet and I will be engaging into discussions/negotiations from tomorrow.
If this goes through, it'll be immediate departure. So there may be a temporary absence from TSR coming up... ;)

More soon.

Quick everyone - get your Russian orders in quick :hungrig :lol: :lol: (Then prepare the Asian ones :D )

I know where you're coming from K, been there myself a long while back and in the end I managed to engineer my own redundancy rather than stick with the shitty treatment any longer.

Best of luck, hope things work out and get back on here as soon as possible.

I'm a new member of the forum but love your images on shave of the day and the info you have provided on the various threads.

Thought you had been tempted by nigerian mining company millions too :shock: :shock: :eek: ;)

Right........."K" when will you be the official Supplier of Feather AS Razors and blades for TSR ;) ;)

seriously though, if you decide to go for it then i hope it all works out, i know from Pm's that you have had a really s**t time lately, so hope this will be a change in life that is good for you, hope this will lead to a happy and prosperous future for you mate :D

and if you do have to drop out from the forum for a while, it's only a temp thing, and as comrades Boab and his army of MODS say " NO ONE EVER LEAVES T . S . R !!!" :shock:

Steve

Backstabbing SOB:s you can be without, it doesn´t work if you have to rely on the people that backstabbes you. Better move or, if you get heavy support from mangemeant, get them in line or get them sacked. Just my two cents though.

Whatever you do I hope it works out for the best, Konstantinos! ... but it´s much nicer weather, in general, in Asia :D

hi K,

Whatever you decide, all the best with it, and make sure that you come back when you've sorted out all the important stuff.

Ian

Good luck with whatever you decide.

I understand that the share price of several major retailers of gentlemen's grooming products took a dive when the markets read this! :shock:

Back
Top Bottom