How many soaps and creams do you have in rotation?

Have got a dozen or so, on average I treat myself to a new one every month or so since joining TSR in January this year.

If I've been good, there should be some new ones under the tree (hopefully one of each from the UK-artisan holy Trinity of P&B, OSP & Nannies)

@Supermangs, you made me laugh about the Palmolive stick, so true! Its all I knew before joining the forum.

I'm quite looking forward to using my stick over the Xmas/new year as a kind of litmus test as to have far I've travelled in my TSR journey.

Any particular reasons for not replacing some? wanted to change or not what you expected?

I think I've been pretty lucky really with my choices, I like some more than others though.
To be honest Mark, I had been caught up in a bit of hype mongering, which when push came to shave left me disappointed. Also there does now seem to be an ever expanding world of software out there, which has to be a good thing, albeit navigated carefully. That said, I do have my favourites, the ones I cannot live without and to be honest would probably be all I really needed. Unfortunately, like most on here, I am burdened with curiosity:oops:

I now have 4 on rotation. TOBS Sandalwood, Proraso Red, Poraso Green, and Executive Shaving Company Natural Shave Cream. I have a few samples that I use as and when but I always go back to the favourite 4. I will replace like for like and maybe add a couple of others.

Currently 5;

PAA The Beach & Miami Libre
Fuzzy Face Glycerin Cold Water
Castle Forbes Lime
Proraso Green

Similar to other chaps on here, tend not to go mad on soaps and creams, as they never get the use from me.

A belated HNY to you all by the way!

Palmolive stick for travel
TOBS Sandalwood Cream
Proraso M&E cream
Proraso M&E croap
Proraso Sandalwood croap
TOBS Sandalwood soap
Cella Olio di Mandorla soap
Mitchell's Wool Fat soap
Haslinger Hönig soap
OSP Fougère soap
NSS Signature Warm Spice soap
Wickham's 1912 Cashmere soap
Phoenix and Beau Star Noir soap
Phoenix and Beau Baskerville soap
The Gentleman's Groom Room Highland Bothy soap
Tabac Original soap
Saponificio Varesino Tundra Artica (sample)

Back
Top Bottom