How many soaps and creams do you have in rotation?

She knows :D She sees (and regularly comments on) the ever increasing drawer loads of soaps and creams, and the encroachment into the bathroom whereby there is even less free space than there was before. She's quick to spot a new one too.

Yup... I thought my wife would think... all razors look the same... Well, she doesn't....

Not strictly in rotation but my soaps are Wickham x 2 (Citrus Musk nd Classic 24-my favourite and most used soaps), P&B Albion, OSP Fougere, Nannys Signature Lavender, Prorasso Green and TFS Redcup bitter almond from Italy. All are excellent and all get their use. I don't need anymore soaps at present.

Not strictly in rotation but my soaps are Wickham x 2 (Citrus Musk nd Classic 24-my favourite and most used soaps), P&B Albion, OSP Fougere, Nannys Signature Lavender, Prorasso Green and TFS Redcup bitter almond from Italy. All are excellent and all get their use. I don't need anymore soaps at present.
*waits patiently whilst soap acquisition syndrome sets in*

It is inevitable, like the changing of the seasons. :)

Nah Nick not until some of these go down. It makes no sense to me to have 20 odd soaps. All these get their use regularly and should last a good few years I reckon.The Albion is going fast though as unlike the others it is so gloopy i have to cut bits out and put in a scuttle. It's good stuff though. I will try another of his soaps when it goes but it has consistency of butter. I gather he has a new formula now though.The others I lather from the containers and they will last ages.

IMG_0254.jpg

Plus the last of a jar of Martin de Candre (purchased in early 2013).

Back
Top Bottom